Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Ok so here are some crappy pictures of the Buzz Pro tubes and new top caps , I am NOT a photographer as you can tell LOL !

to summarize the improvements over the OLD Buzz

1. New Tech I.C. Controller , Massive increase in battery life per charge, 100% minimum.
The IC is running at 93-96 % efficiency .

2. Wheel type voltage adjuster like the Infinity

3. Use of LR attys/cartoz is OK !!!

4. Removed the knurling and it is now sand blasted for a slightly rough finish for a good grip.

5. Bottom MASTER SWITCH !!! this is working great , just a 1/8 turn of the bottom cap turns everything OFF the batteries are dis-connected by doing this.

6. New deeper juice well on ALL top caps and a sleeker looking design .

did I forget anything ?>?? :2cool::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Man this thing would look badass with some engraving or etching on it. All the inside wiring to the Buzz is for sure a work of art. Now all Id really want is for it to look less standard and more like a piece of art...Beautiful inside and out. Do you or have you ever thought of offering this engraved?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Man this thing would look badass with some engraving or etching on it. All the inside wiring to the Buzz is for sure a work of art. Now all Id really want is for it to look less standard and more like a piece of art...Beautiful inside and out. Do you or have you ever thought of offering this engraved?

Well you get into CUSTOMS then and that would increase the price by 30-40 % ! , Mist is looking into doing some Veneered ones on a custom basis ( DO NOT quote me on this , he is LOOKING into it ! )

the anodizing could be laser engraved I suppose but with what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread