Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I opened this thread for anyone and everyone to
bee.gif
around in with our chatter so Mike can find the important stuff in the support thread. Yap, visit, talk about yer fav flavors and whatever!

Mike, please feel free to move all our crap if ya need to clean up after all our OT blabbin :)

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Heeeeyyyyy Bovina!!!!! That's a very good idea....Why don't you get this party started and let us know what you favorite all day vape is...Did you purchase it or didja` mix it?? Now being that I'm getting a little more health conscious in my silver years I cut my juice to 12mg...Now I'm trying my damn best to vape with every breath...Sad but true...I'm mixing at 18mg or may even say the Hell with it and go 24mg per ML... Tell us Bovina .....Inquiring minds wanna know....THE BUZZ ARMY.........

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Good news on the surgery! Be careful with too much of the steroids though. I guess sometimes that we just gotta do what we gotta do. I used to get the steroid injections in my spine but could not get more than 3 per year. Then I went for surgery (permanent fix? yeah right) and wish that I was still doing the steroid injections! Luckily my doc thinks that PT only helps those that are already fit which would not include me! Good luck with that!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
The no surgery sounds good if you can tolerate those injections...ouch! Glad to hear that. Pain pill...can ya vape that?!

I guess I shoulda asked first before I started a new thread just for chatter but I figured if it wasn't a good idea one of you would have said so :) I just wasn't sure it was ok for us to keep throwing the other thread off topic. I could just imagine Mike's grumbling in my head. "GDI now where was that last post from so n so about he's broken hoosit!"

El Dee, I just recently starting experimenting with DIY so I'm certainly not an expert. I have a handful of flavorings, pg vg and nic and use a recipe calculator. All that info can be found in the DIY forums :) I'm not here to promote any one juice or supply vendors, all I can tell you is who I personally use for what I like. My all day vape is actually 3 flavors that I keep loaded and just rotate amongst. Those flavors are Vanilla Custard, Snickerdoodle, and Snickerdoodle Coffee...all from Ms T. I can't say anything good or bad about any one else's stuff (except what we talked about in PMs) because I haven't bought from anyone else in a long time :) I vape 10 to 14mg, but I am pretty much a chain vaper.

As far as my own home brews, I use a lot of Capella's flavorings and so far haven't been disappointed. Their Cappuccino is good and it's also good with some Toasted Almond and Vanilla Custard added to the brew.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have a question about Noalox. I just watched a video where they just applied it to the bottom cap and bottom inside threads. Is that the correct way to do it with the Buzz? Should I apply to top cap and top inside threads? Thanks.

I haven't tried capellas vanilla custard but the PA vanilla custard is good added to just about anything.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Thanks Bovina and Heyyy!! Just back from 14 pages of Mrs.T....Read someone had been baking Blondies....and SnickerDoodles....Bovina I love cookies!! and M+Ms...Said da hell with it and blasted back to 24mg...feeling a little shaky but not chaining so... Thanks for your input...I figure if you like it then it's OK fer sure...That Mrs.T is getting ready to hear from old el Dee...count on that....

You boys/girls and those dang pain pills and injections...30 years on the Moto-X track and ....Yeah been there done that...Recent change in the weather has my lower back feelin` it....Hope you all feel better soon...me too..

Mike ,,,Bro you ain't got time to hit the club... Hellfire I might need to hit it myself...Get a couple of those tee kill ya sun rises...Have fun...in the Raider Nation..

Forgot the most important thing....Hope you feel better Bovina!!! Thanks Again!!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Gotta love the snickerdoodle it's one of my daily rotations as well Bovinia, when you get a chance try some flavourings from Flavourart.it and get em right from Italy from THERE WEBSITE, they really have the right stuff as I mix with it every couple of days usually, they even have an online help section so tell em what ya wanna do and they will put you in the correct direction no problem.

PS

It's especially nice dialing in the flavor with the BUZZ too..!!!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Buzz Army...I like that. Soldier Free reporting for duty. :) Looks like my Buzz might be here tomorrow; only bad thing is we are leaving town and I won't be able to get the Noalox beforehand. I might have to make the chapstick work for now.

Sorry for y'alls pain...sucks to get older. Who said wiser is better anyway?

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Salem...NoLox is a thread lubricant and anti-seize..If you have dis-similar metals [steel,aluminum, brass,etc] in contact with one another you get galvanic corrosion and they will seize together. I'm not sure if the end cap is hard anodized aluminum or brass. At any rate aluminum threads definitely will benefit from the addition of NoLOx. Aluminum threads are notorious for galling due to the softness of the metal. NoLox is conductive to electricity so you won't lose ground...That's all beneficial.. so yeah...use it top and bottom. I shake the NoLox thoroughly and then squirt a bit on a paper towel. Then I use a tooth pick and hit the cap with 4 equally spaced dots. Then screw it back and forth a bit to distribute evenly. Wipe off any excess and be careful not to twist the wire on the top cap...Then Salem uwill b GOLDen.....

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Buzz Army...I like that. Soldier Free reporting for duty. :) Looks like my Buzz might be here tomorrow; only bad thing is we are leaving town and I won't be able to get the Noalox beforehand. I might have to make the chapstick work for now.

Sorry for y'alls pain...sucks to get older. Who said wiser is better anyway?

Free - I hope you're not leaving town before the mail gets there! Also, don't forget to bring your charger and batteries!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Salem...NoLox is a thread lubricant and anti-seize..If you have dis-similar metals [steel,aluminum, brass,etc] in contact with one another you get galvanic corrosion and they will seize together. I'm not sure if the end cap is hard anodized aluminum or brass. At any rate aluminum threads definitely will benefit from the addition of NoLOx. Aluminum threads are notorious for galling due to the softness of the metal. NoLox is conductive to electricity so you won't lose ground...That's all beneficial.. so yeah...use it top and bottom. I shake the NoLox thoroughly and then squirt a bit on a paper towel. Then I use a tooth pick and hit the cap with 4 equally spaced dots. Then screw it back and forth a bit to distribute evenly. Wipe off any excess and be careful not to twist the wire on the top cap...Then Salem uwill b GOLDen.....

Thanks El! I did the bottoms so now I will do the tops. That video brenjamin has shows only doing the bottom but not sure if his top cap even comes off. Different mod

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Ha El Dee, yes I have been doing some baking since the weather is hitting cooler here. It's something I missed while living in Fl cuz I hated turning the oven on for too long...and somehow those wonderful baking scents just aren't the same when it's 90 degrees outside! If I'm not careful tho my ... is gonna get as wide as a barn! And thank you, I am feeling better...why do flu shots make you feel crummy? It's better than getting the flu I reckon. If ya decide to get some of Ms T's juices you won't regret it.

Mw, yup I have been on FA's site several times but just can't pull the trigger on much right now. My purple Buzz was my last big spend for awhile...hubby has been laid off since March. It was my early birthday present and WELL worth it :) I have a few FA flavorings that a sweet friend sent me, just got them today. Now I have to look at the list on Scuba's calculator and make sure they are not the diacetyl (oh god I said it too!) flavorings. Not gonna talk about that here, said my piece in the infamous thread over the last few days...done :p

Free, I wouldn't worry at all about Lox'ing your threads right away, fire up that beauty and get to Buzzin! But you will be twisting that bottom cap on and off daily so I plan to just hit mine with some once a month or so.

Mike and El Dee, I recall you both saying you were musicians...what kind of music do yall play? I don't do the ta-kill-ya anymore...been sober for over 20 years and damn proud of me!! But I do love music and hubby and I get to enjoy some good local bands around here.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just add when you clean it,,,once a month would work fine...Will last indefinitely on the top cap...My other mods require it at least once a week...but...they're inferior to the mighty BUZZ......

BTW- Do you just use alcohol and Q-Tip to clean just like a regular PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread