Bye-Bye Boge Leo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I wish Innokiin would come out with a variable voltage version of the Leo. If I could find a woodgrain Leo with variable voltage that didn't require some funky Boge carto, I'd buy it in a NY minute. Boge's Lily looked great until I saw that old-school tank system that's mandatory with the Lily battery. They keep shooting themselves in the foot by coming out with some very unique looking batteries and then forcing the customer to buy their proprietary cartos.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have my Leos in my E-cig Museum now. I like(d) them but nothing more happened after the dual coil tank disaster. I have left cartos behind regardless of how mega they are because I've found many tanks/clearos that produce great flavor as well as perform flawlessly.

Exception: The Vapor Zeus "Smileomizers." They're the perfect companion for the Zeus battery.

But ... every once in awhile I haul out the Leo and still marvel at the great vape.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Same here - the old Leo cartos (both single and dual) were among the best I tried, and I still have a couple dozen of them that will unfortunately never be used. I've managed to give away a couple Leos with 510 adapters, but most people just don't seem interested. It was my first kit, and it got me off cigs, but everyone wants clearos these days.
Once a year or so I break out the old gear and make sure it's still working and the cartos still taste pretty decent... but it can't really compete with a well set up genisis, so back in the box it goes.
I did finally get someone to take my gogo, lol.
But he hasn't even tried it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread