Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Regarding atomizer resistance, Scott at Vapin' in the Cape has just confirmed my original understanding. His Boge rep, Smily (Jiao) Chen, specifically told him that the original Leo atomizer was 3.0 ohms, but they quickly changed to the lower resistance. According to Smily, this is the only atomizer they ever intend to make for the Leo. It seems that different Boge reps are telling different Americans (you and Scott) different things.

BTW, like Vapor Junction, Vapin' in the Cape honors the 3 month warranty on batteries/atomizers. No reason any supplier shouldn't, since this is the warranty from Bogetech ... and I suspect that most are honoring it. I'm curious who is not ... and why a third party is needed to gather dead parts. I think that most suppliers would (and do, in fact) want to have a direct relationship with their customers. [And I know that Scott does.]

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
When I get my LR atties from Boge I have to ask for them. I do not order off any sort of product order sheet. I never had such a sheet. All the Leo sets come standard with the 3.0 Ohm atties, unless I ask specifically for the LR atties instead, or order the LR atties separately.

I just sent a message to Scot, who emailed me already about the LR atties. I gave him MY rep's name and email.

I also never said ALL Leo vendors aren't honoring their warranties. But it seemed an awful lot of customers were having trouble getting their vendors to honor it. Boge even recognized this and asked that I do an exchange program. I have thus far collected from only 3 people. I will not post here what vendors they bought from nor do I care to know all the reasons why those vendors aren't honoring the warranty. Instead I'm trying to get those few customers with problems, who's vendors aren't honoring the warranty, to be satisfied with their Boge purchases. It is highly possible that the differences are the Boge reps and their place of work. If Scott is purchasing from a third party Boge rep, like from Global Source.com, his rep may NOT know all there is to know, just what they buy and sell for Boge. I buy right from Boge, from George Xia, Marketing and Sales Director from Dekang/Boge, and his sales rep Lynn Hu. electronic cigarettes,filter cigarette,smokers cigarette,passive smoking
George is the one I work with directly regarding new/upcoming happenings with Boge. A person can't get more direct than these two.

Yes, Scott at vapininthecape.com does honor the warranty, as I'm also told by several that Vapor Junction does also. Scott is a friend of mine (via this forum and many emails and phone calls) and does everything he can to keep his customers happy. I don't know Vapor Junction's proprietors, so I have no comment except repeating what I've read on ECF.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
with buying from this vendor and that vendor. How do the sellers even know if the product was there's or another vendor. I buy good deals so the same pv may be this vendor or that vendor. I know me as a buyer dont know who's is who's

That's a good question, and most likely it comes down to the honor system. With some things, Leo batts for instance, there have been so many revisions of the battery that the seller will at least be able to tell whether or not it was the same version they were selling when a particular buyer purchased, but beyond that they probably have nothing. That's probably a HUGE part of why it sounds like some vendors have not honored boge's warranty on the attys, which is apparently 3 months.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Boge needs to make a tank cart for the leo. This and make their Attys last for the price they are selling them at and this would definantly revolutionize the PV world.

Yes they do need to do that. Have you seen the price of ego's T atty? About 14 bucks...they better have good life span too

TonsO>apoR

Feb 1, 2011
Texas
I cannot agree more. But also for $2.00 less you would think the LEO atty would have very little issues. I personally have not used my Leo yet as I am still out of country. But thats the good thing about this forum. You read all the issue others are having and some of the fixes. So BOGE MAKE THEM LONGER LASTING AND BRING US A BOGE FUEL TANK>>>>>PLEASE....

I have been using the DSE901, and the price of the Atty's are 4.99, these things last me for around 3-4 months. So For $12 I would expect twice that durability. But Hey I am not knocking the LEO because I have not used it yet. I am only basing this on the troubles i have read about. Hopefully I will have good luck with mine when i am able to get to use it.

Last edited:

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Yes a leo to 510 adapter works great for dual coils. I did that for a long time as I am also a big fan of the leo battery. The new leo batteries now have 3 click shut off and a color changing led based on the charge level in battery. And now dual coils and dual coil clearomizers are out there so no need for the leo battery. So no need to use an adapter and 510 duals.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread