C.C.V. Now guarantees all carto purchases or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
I am sure this has been asked a few times.....But How long are the 1.7 cartos lasting for everyone. I just received mine Thursday and I am on my second(which is clogged). They get gunked up real quick with my juice I assume. I am using 65pg/35vg. I am not new to cartos and usually get a week + out of Boges.
UPDATE:
2nd one started to get a burnt taste and quit working. Strange. So I got exactly one day per carto. Strange.

Something doesn't sound right. I use a 70/30 mix on my juice and sometimes even thicker and get a week easily. I tend to chuck mine after a week as the flavor seems to change ever so slightly and at these prices, I just fill up a new one. Hopefully Andrew has some advice to offer as you should be getting much better results.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I've been gone for awhile and very busy! I just went to your main website to make another bulk order on the "15 Boge Carto Deal (510)" In need for some more LR SS Boges! Do you have any in stock for the BOGE LR SS? If you don't have anymore in stock - will you be getting anymore SS and if so do you have an idea of when.....? Thank you so much for all you do for us!!!!!!!!!

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
so i finally put in another order of the 15 pack deal...give or take a little one order lasts me 3 months to the day, I still have all the old ones and they still work but i like having fresh ones.

I dont remember if I asked this, and I did ask this in the order comments, would the clear resurrectors work in a carto tank?

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I believe they are slightly larger in diameter than the steel versions

so i finally put in another order of the 15 pack deal...give or take a little one order lasts me 3 months to the day, I still have all the old ones and they still work but i like having fresh ones.

I dont remember if I asked this, and I did ask this in the order comments, would the clear resurrectors work in a carto tank?

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com

I'll send ya a free one,,, you can let us all know...I don't see why not... :)

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
Anyone has an E-Power bought from CCV?

Decided to check voltage after almost a month of using it and feeling that it doesn't give me a 3.7 volt expirience (I have GLV 3.7v).

Measuring battery gives me 4.1 volts.
Measuring output from E-Power without a load 3.9 volts - a 0.2 volt drop.
Can't measure under the load but assuming that it will give another drop.
Both batteries produce the same result.

Question - is my button bad from the get go so I just need to buy a new button?

Last edited:
You'll want to be careful here when it comes to punching/slotting cartos. There is a small o-ring on the inside of the caps, and if you have anything other than a smooth surface on the outside of the carto, these o-rings might get caught on an edge and pulled put of place resulting in leaking. I'm thinking that by heating something and pushing it into the plastic casing of the clear carto, it will basically displace the material resulting in a rough patch around the hole.

Simply drilling it may work better...

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    Well, not in a hurry was "Ahhh, no hurry, tomorrow or the next day will be good"... but 9 days later I'm still waiting for orders that are marked as "new" to be shipped... and I have a trip planned (to leave on the 14th) so I might not get my goodies until I return back home to Baton Rouge in February! :(

I guess planning WAYYYY ahead is a good thing when you have a favorite vendor who gets slammed. :)

Hopefully your packing mine order too. I so can't wait to try those Resurrectors. I love the 15 carto deals. So much easier to order in bulk, saving money never hurts either :)

Last edited:

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 30, 2011
    Mid-Michigan
    Something doesn't sound right. I use a 70/30 mix on my juice and sometimes even thicker and get a week easily. I tend to chuck mine after a week as the flavor seems to change ever so slightly and at these prices, I just fill up a new one. Hopefully Andrew has some advice to offer as you should be getting much better results.

Must be a bad batch. Tried with a different juice, let sit overnight, same thing but with a horrible burnt taste.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 8, 2011
    Wyoming
    One thing I have found is if you drill a cartomizer, clear/regular, is when the drill punches threw, it instantly wads the filler when it catches and will ruin a carto. unless you a very careful. If you melt thru the clear one it will also melt the filler and it won't wick like it should. So for me the clear carto's with wicking materiel is difficult to do. I am using a clear one now and used a Dremel and a burr like tool that doesn't have a flute on the end like a drill does and it works pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread