Caffiene + Nicotine =

Status
Not open for further replies.

staceybritt13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HUGE anxiety attack this morning! I was vaping on my endura Endura T18 with some 12mg juice and drinking my coffee then all of a sudden BAM massive anxiety shot right through me. I had to wind up getting up and doing some dishes to get myself calmed down. Anyone else experience this or just a fluke?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Lots of us vape and drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

12mg juice isn't a really high level, but that's dependent on your system. If you are quitting smoking, it's probably good to have higher nic. Lots of us started at 24mg and weaned down to 6mg or 3mg over time.

Drink a lot of water during the day. It helps to flush the bad stuff and balance the electrolytes in your system. Get enough exercise to ease stress. Get away from the keyboard, go outside, breath lots of fresh air, and enjoy connecting with nature in your own yard. It's a wonderful way to take your mind off things that cause stress in your life.

Water: How much should you drink every day?

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
It could be a fluke i do suffer from anxiety and it could merely be coincidence.. It hasnt happened before so i was just like what the world! Lol
I have an anxiety disorder, probably drink 6-8 large mugs of coffee a day. But, everyone’s triggers are different. If it hasn’t happened with coffee before, I would look for another trigger. But since you’re up, come have some coffee and do my dishes????

staceybritt13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have an anxiety disorder, probably drink 6-8 large mugs of coffee a day. But, everyone’s triggers are different. If it hasn’t happened with coffee before, I would look for another trigger. But since you’re up, come have some coffee and do my dishes????
Sure why not lol

Reactions: Eskie

staceybritt13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lots of us vape and drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

12mg juice isn't a really high level, but that's dependent on your system. If you are quitting smoking, it's probably good to have higher nic. Lots of us started at 24mg and weaned down to 6mg or 3mg over time.

Drink a lot of water during the day. It helps to flush the bad stuff and balance the electrolytes in your system. Get enough exercise to ease stress. Get away from the keyboard, go outside, breath lots of fresh air, and enjoy connecting with nature in your own yard. It's a wonderful way to take your mind off things that cause stress in your life.

Water: How much should you drink every day?
Good ideas that probably would do me alot of good. Thanks :)

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
In my first month or two of vaping, I found that I had to restrict my caffeine and sugar intake. I read somewhere that when the liver stops processing all of the chemicals in cigarette smoke, it has more time to process caffeine and sugar. I'm not a doctor (did stay in a Holiday Inn last night) but it seemed logical to me. My anxiety and restlessness seemed to come after my morning coffee or afternoon snickers and cola.

After 6 months or so, I was back to normal enjoying my coffee.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
In my first month or two of vaping, I found that I had to restrict my caffeine and sugar intake. I read somewhere that when the liver stops processing all of the chemicals in cigarette smoke, it has more time to process caffeine and sugar. I'm not a doctor (did stay in a Holiday Inn last night) but it seemed logical to me. My anxiety and restlessness seemed to come after my morning coffee or afternoon snickers and cola.

After 6 months or so, I was back to normal enjoying my coffee.
My experience exactly!
Im okay now but instead of 6 coffees a day I just do 4.

Reactions: staceybritt13

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Caffeine plus nicotine improves motor function, spatial and non-spatial working ... - Pathophysiology
https://www.pathophysiologyjournal.com › ...

Some reading material for anyone who is bored. It's a bit wordy so fair warning.

Edit: The link takes me somewhere else after I put it in here..hmmm..in the Google page it downloads a pdf for the relating material. Not sure what's going on there.

Reactions: B2L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread