California -- SB 648 would ban the use of e-cigarettes wherever smoking is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I would believe you'd get notification a couple days before any action if NYC and Chicago are any indication of the current ANTZ strrategy of limiting opposition.

Scheduling a State bill for a hearing takes a mininum of a week, they have some kind of rule about publishing it at least a LITTLE ahead of time. They'd have to un-table it. Of course, that makes flights up from L.A. too expensive for most folks to afford. And it's a computer that would notify me. But, again, only for that exact bill #.

Now, CITIES can pull fast ones.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Scheduling a State bill for a hearing takes a mininum of a week, they have some kind of rule about publishing it at least a LITTLE ahead of time. They'd have to un-table it. Of course, that makes flights up from L.A. too expensive for most folks to afford. And it's a computer that would notify me. But, again, only for that exact bill #.

Now, CITIES can pull fast ones.

Yes, I realize the State doesn't have the leaway the cities have. Even a weeks notice on the State level is amazingly short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread