Camel's new ecigarette the Vuse...have you tried it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Just wondering if anyone had tried it yet...looks bigger than the blu and the njoy king...

what!?

I vape so that I don't HAVE TO deal with Camel. LOL...Camel was what I smoked before I stopped poisoning my lungs, and started vaping :)

No thank you..... I don't care what big tobacco is putting out into the market to try and compete.......I really don't want to do business with them ever again. Nothing PERSONAL....just don't need them, don't care for em, don't want em.

There are so many wonderful vape products on the market.....and NONE of them come from big tobacco. I can't see a single reason why I'd ever get a product from Camel, or any other BT.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
what!?

I vape so that I don't HAVE TO deal with Camel. LOL...Camel was what I smoked before I stopped poisoning my lungs, and started vaping :)

No thank you..... I don't care what big tobacco is putting out into the market to try and compete.......I really don't want to do business with them ever again. Nothing PERSONAL....just don't need them, don't care for em, don't want em.

There are so many wonderful vape products on the market.....and NONE of them come from big tobacco. I can't see a single reason why I'd ever get a product from Camel, or any other BT.

Word.
Ex-Camel smoker here, too. Never will they get another dime of my money.

Never.

Never never never.

Never.

danca90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Zagreb, Croatia
Probably going to be the new blu. Wait a few months, and check the new members thread.

Hi! I'm new to vaping, I tried the Camel Vuse a few months ago, and didn't like the vapor or the poor battery life, so back to my 25 PAD habit... Now I've got an awesome ego and a protank 3. Now I'm down to one pack a day, and 5 tanks of juice.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Probably going to be the new blu. Wait a few months, and check the new members thread.

Hi! I'm new to vaping, I tried the Camel Vuse a few months ago, and didn't like the vapor or the poor battery life, so back to my 25 PAD habit... Now I've got an awesome ego and a protank 3. Now I'm down to one pack a day, and 5 tanks of juice.
That's ok..we can stand by with Baditudes beginners to e-cig blog entry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread