Can anyone identify this battery? M401 Replacement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeXeR

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
Can anyone identify this battery?

http://www.modernvapor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KIT-SIDESHO-BLK

The Sidesho is a newer version of the ever popular M401, and for me being a big M401 fan, I was not sure what to expect. I can tell you the Sidesho has improved on all the things I felt the M401 was lacking. The Sidesho has a much smoother draw, the cartridges are much bigger, and it was designed with a clean modern look. The Sidesho is defiantly a consistent workhorse, and is the top choice at Modern Vapor for everyday vaping.
None of these parts are interchangeable with the M401.

KIT-SIDESHO-BLK-2T.jpg

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Yes, they are J108 batteries. I have a never ending 30% coupon off total order: 30ecf, so it works out to be $13.29 for a battery.

I just got word that my new shipments are making it through, so I should have things next week.

I have not been able to take correct pictures of all of my products because customs got 3 big parcels of mine, so the other colors you see of the atomizes are just what they will look like.

They are not detached rings, it is the pictures from the factory to show me what the colors will look like. So, they are just for color reference, and will not be sold like that.

Yeah, $20.00 for a battery, I'm gonna jump right on that........... nah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread