• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Can I go crazy and just get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Okay this last year has been the pits---hate to complain since a lot of you have had worse.
RW is spaced out on pain meds a lot now and when he isn't I still have to double check his day, every minute, every hour. About the time I don't, he forgets something or does something off the wall.
He basically can't do much of anything laborish so I take up the slack and I seem to catch myself coming and going.

I've had car problems one after another and, even though things have calmed down, there's still stuff that has to be done that stems from it all.

Even the wonderful world of pet ownership has been troublesome. There was a visiting stray cat that was causing problems, then fleas, and now it looks like the dry skin problem is going to be worse this winter. Seems like I'm applying this stuff the Vet gave me every time I turn around---although I think Bag Balm works better.

Over the last year my mother-in-law has been calling. She lives in Arizona but seems to think I need to take care of her problems long distance. Got a sister doing the same thing.

The none essential stuff just keeps getting put on the back burner where it gets forgotten about until it slaps me in the face. This drives me nuts because it's so unlike me.
Except for my time here, I'd like to tell the world to go away and leave me the :censored: alone.

Of course, I won't since it just isn't in me but I do hope next year is better.

Last edited:

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
JJ sorry to hear things have been so nutty for you. I would have gone crazy long ago if I were in your shoes. I hope the new year sees things settle down for you. But in the meantime here's a big {{{{{{HUG}}}}} and a cup of tea to chill out with [_]D~~ I'll be sharing one right along side of you.. burbon is optional, but it helps :)

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
And the saga continues.
Checked the mail---got a bunch of med forms for RW.
We filled them out together about a month ago and hand delivered them to the doctor's nurse---evidently they lost them. Were talking a couple hours to redo them.
Then I open an email with a link. I clicked on it and then got Zone Alarm things popping up all over the place. To make sure it's caught them all, I've ran a full scan. Ran Malwarebutes too. Just to make triple sure, I'm running them again and computer is going to run slower than all get out for another hour.
And to finish this wonderful afternoon, I get to email the person who sent me the email and tell them not to send me anything else until they've gotten their computer clean.

Thanks for the kind words Carrie and bourbon sounds good.

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
I think there is an old country song that says "of I didn't have a bad day, i'd have no day at all" It's not been a real good one here either... on a funny note though I had 1/2 my team laughing at some of you're thoughts of the day items that I found today. I made everyones day a little brighter and put a smile on the faces of at least 5 people. So I guess it's not a total bust. Celebrate the small things!!

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I hear ya jj my life seems to be spiraling out of control, which really isn't anything new for me but I know how much it sucks. All we can do is our best and let the rest go, easier said then done but all we can do. We are only human and trying to be everything to everyone just doesn't work. So hang in there and make lots of lemonade from all those lemons life is giving you. Celebrate the small stuff and chew slowly on the bad stuff til it passes. ((((Hugsssssssssss))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread