Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
It took 12 days to get here, so it's pretty well steeped already. He included the sheet of steeping instructions, complete with hand-written smilies and personalization, which is really cool.

I have vaped a bit of it, of course. This is one you want to sit down and enjoy for a bit. I get the vanilla, and the powdered custard powder strongly. From doing DIY I think it is vanilla and cotton candy flavors. I also taste a bit of alcohol which may be from the vanilla, or rum as some other reviewers have said. I get the creamy taste, and not the egg. I am going to let it steep a bit more to get the alcohol taste out of it. I have 50/50 12mg in a 30ml non-dropper bottle.

I had it in a Vivi Nova (only thing empty at the time), and have throw it on both an ego and Provari. They do say not to use it on a Genesis RBA, but I don't have one.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
It took 12 days to get here, so it's pretty well steeped already. He included the sheet of steeping instructions, complete with hand-written smilies and personalization, which is really cool.

I have vaped a bit of it, of course. This is one you want to sit down and enjoy for a bit. I get the vanilla, and the powdered custard powder strongly. From doing DIY I think it is vanilla and cotton candy flavors. I also taste a bit of alcohol which may be from the vanilla, or rum as some other reviewers have said. I get the creamy taste, and not the egg. I am going to let it steep a bit more to get the alcohol taste out of it. I have 50/50 12mg in a 30ml non-dropper bottle.

I had it in a Vivi Nova (only thing empty at the time), and have throw it on both an ego and Provari. They do say not to use it on a Genesis RBA, but I don't have one.

Really?? That's all I ever see Todd (Todds Reviews) vaping it in. I heard about it first in his videos.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Awwwh a vape bash!! I'm so jealous! Wish there was one near me. But I think it'll be a while! Hope you have better luck at lowes than me. Went today to find some nolax. Told the guy it was thread lube. I told him what it was for and he takes me over to the wd40 & other like products & says 'I wouldn't put that on something that goes in your mouth' I say duh I need thread lubricant. Pulled it up on my phone showing that they have it in their store. Needless to say I found it on my own. Then he walks up with another guy & says...yes here it is. Smh!! Sorry...I digress! You have to come back and tell us all about vape fest! Pleazzzzze!!

Sounds like what happened to me at Home Depot. I asked for the Noalox and he sent me to the DOOR LOCKS section.
Guess he didn't understand plain southern.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sounds like what happened to me at Home Depot. I asked for the Noalox and he sent me to the DOOR LOCKS section.
I found mine on my own in the electrical section. No idea why it is located there, I'd athought it would be in the plumbing/pipe sections.

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
I found mine on my own in the electrical section. No idea why it is located there, I'd athought it would be in the plumbing/pipe sections.

Actually, that stuff's main purpose is to use where the house wires are made of aluminum (old) And today's electrical boxes/switches ect, are made for/of copper. The connection between the two is not fully compatible, so this compound was made to 1- ameliorate the electrical connection , 2 ameliorate the physical connection, and 3 prevent oxidation ..... turns out, it's a lubricant also... Just google aluminum wire copper pigtails for ore info...

With this info, it makes sense to have it in the electrical section,,,

Ho, happy Easter all :))))))

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Home Depot was worse. I went there first & they sent me to the paint section. I just left & went to lowes.

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Home Depot was worse. I went there first & they sent me to the paint section. I just left & went to lowes.

Haha, it's not a very know product, but most hardware stores do have them, even if its under other brands... Anti-oxidant for aluminum wires is the key description to ask...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edit, oops, lol

Last edited:

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Morning All

easter.jpg

Status