Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Did you freeze them sealed in the plastic bottles?

I've done (and do) all variations. I have stuff in glass bottles, and in plastic ones.

Freezer_20190922_172709.jpg

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
It looks like you are set for a long long time. Seems to be time to fill up the freezer in my garage. I'm still looking into DIY.
I've done (and do) all variations. I have stuff in glass bottles, and in plastic ones.

View attachment 840171

• Optimistic
Reactions: DPLongo22

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
PG, VG, and nic tolerate freezing temperatures well. I believe most flavors would do the same but may be not all. The people who make flavors say sometimes a particular flavor might crystalize when frozen. I've frozen flavored eliquid for up to several months. It didn't change color like it does in the frig and vaped fine.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It looks like you are set for a long long time. Seems to be time to fill up the freezer in my garage. I'm still looking into DIY.

Sooner or later, I'll have to do the same. All I've done through these first 8 is "mix & match". I'm not cutting all pre-mixed to 50%, then adding the 50% back in with nic, PG, & VG. I guess that's a form of DIY, but I'm not making my own flavors.

I figure I may as well capitalize on the experts' work until that's no longer an option.

It's also helping me adjust to less flavor content, which may come into play down the line. When all falls apart, I'll probably just fine a good apple flavoring that I like, then alternate that with flavorless. I do have at least a decade's worth of straight lemon flavor too, so that will be three flavors (for a period).

{sigh} I hate this sheet. :|

Oh dear. I feel so... inadequate. :blush: :lol:

Well, THAT certainly wasn't my intent, Katya! :(

Sending hugs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread