• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian CASAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Awesome pip let me know. I don't have a lot of money but I do have a fair bit of free time these days. Send me a pm if you'd like my real contact info or phone number, maybe we can get the ball rolling.

Looks like I have some reading to do on the casaa lol!

That's perfect. there is actually a law firm in your area Chinner, that caters to non profit organizations. I'd have to look it up again but we found them when setting up the race org. I was trying hard to stay NP but got outvoted... part of why I am no longer involved... having a law firm to help in representation would be huge. There's a lot of little things to do but if there was a group of people tackling a bunch of little tasks each, then the workload could be spread out.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
sure. my email is on my website as is my contact info. rather post my website than email to save spambots sending me crap. I have 10-20 emails a day as is. www.madpro.ca contact info has my email and I am always on live messenger

I admit I have less time. I do the forum when I come home from work and unwinding before sleep. and when I wake up like now. the band is taking most of my free time learning songs. I play a different instrument now so all the songs I knew I still have to relearn. seems so odd learning a stevie ray vaughn tune but learning piano (SRV is my hero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread