Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Okay - Who else is "Old" enough to remember . . . ;) :lol:
Nickle and dime bags (early 70's), paraquat (late 70's our own government was poisoning our youth), embalming fluid (in the 80's comparable to the current tragedy but no vaping to blame it on)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I always thought the green stuff was crud. I did have a 25 year love affair with Hash though.

"Corn Beef" - Right ? :rolleyes:

AND - Best with 2 Eggs over easy . . . .

adco1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

:pervy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.​

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Olde school!
How many lids are in that thing?

Nickle and dime bags (early 70's), paraquat (late 70's our own government was poisoning our youth), embalming fluid (in the 80's comparable to the current tragedy but no vaping to blame it on)
Two fingers or three ?
Mod, stop, it was a measurement a lid. such as a coffee can lid

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Silly question from an old guy long out of the loop. The old fashioned smokeable cannabis, is it leaves or flowers? I remember calling it leaves, but I keep seeing flower used, and can't tell if it's a euphemism or the correct term
Leaves or ditch weed as we call it in Canada, is what one uses when out of flower( commonally referred to as bud) :drool:

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Referring to the question that Misty asked - I think it's a very good idea if the topic can exclude discussion about THC.... somehow, maybe impossible, I've referred to it!

CBD products have helped me tremendously with joint ( sic) pain and inflammation over some years, I vape it as Swiss grown organic flower or a full spectrum liquid extract from two companies who are happy to publish lab reports.... I don't trust other products on the unregulated market in the UK, other places I inhabit it's not legal.

Why?

There are already a good number of other excellent places to discuss THC use, some of them are populated by people with a lot of expertise and experience in the subject - from seed to ready to use ( I know cos a friend told me <ahem>).

There are people here from countries where THC is illegal with heavy penalties for possession .. some from places where CBD is illegal also. I have a concern that such a forum section can cause them trouble even if they do not take part, being aware also that certain restrictive governments that ban any vaping are sure to have an eye on this place.

ECF, I think, has a good reputation amongst vapers and manufacturers, there's a chance that discussion of THC may alienate some.

All imho ofc, and I'm known for being over-cautious, but I'll go with the flow and by the way, don't Bogart that Mighty my friend .... :)

Edit 8-0 Ooooer I seem to be a Vet here, it must be by age? I'm ancient ... I'm not a Vet vaper compared to most here. Whats the criteria?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
It is still illegal in most states and illegal at the federal level.

It is still technically illegal here., but my brother in law is going through the Police Academy right now and he said they were told they are no longer enforcing any possession charges for cannabis unless it is in a large enough amount to be considered "for distribution purposes". I know lack of enforcement is NOT the same as "legal" but things are definitely changing. For better or for worse remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread