Can't get AVS together properly !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
my AVS won't go to together proper the atomizer always ends up on a angle and you can't close the top cap :( I think the threads are angled as there is no way to make this straight !!!! so frustrated , just got home from work and wanted to get this going to no avail

why is there still no instructions for this thing or a video like the AFS V2 show proper assembly ?????

Last edited:
Last edited:

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I made a quick vid on assembling the AVS... sorry for the choppy quality.. my cam/comp was acting up

YouTube - GGTS AVS Assembling of

Thank you very much light my good friend for this video! I have no time to make a second video and of course I dont speak english very well. You did exactly what we need here. You and keon were veeery helpful:)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
@keon if that is the case then No I am not..

I guess it didn't come out clear,, but the i took the top piece off with the mouthpiece as one.. I didn't see the need to take the mouth piece off... I need to make another video off line first then upload . this way I will get rid of my lag :p

Jas4:14

Dec 29, 2009
MI
Lt Geo Duck~ :wub:

THANK YOU !!!!!

I'm leaving early in the am for a road trip & had been trying to sort this AVS out since Sat. ... could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Five minutes after watching your vid I am now sitting here happily vaping with the smoothest running machine yet. Just w0w.

Thought I was one of the "advanced" GG users.... w/ both prior model AFS's... Love the last AFS .... but was frustruated as heck that I couldn't get my new toy to act right.

It was as simple as removing the o-ring before screwing atty down & then replacing that back over the atty to base. It would not even try to fire til now. :oops:

Thanks to you my trip & hotel nights will be much more enjoyable.

:wub: :2cool:

littlewierdo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX - USA
Ill do that. I dont have any issues with liquid in the collector tank, its always been dry when I refilled (except the first day when there was probably 1 ml of fluid after 1 day) and I have refilled 4 times now since I got the unit functioning.

The ring at the base of the atty helps stop fluid from gathering in the collector tank I presume? Does it serve any other function? Because if it doesn't, Im not going to rush for one.

By the way, Im using the 901 atties from totally wicked which, once screwed into place sit flush with the bottom of the AVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread