• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canvapes question.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
what is with Canvape it has has gone to members only,I tried to login and it keeps saying Your account is pending activation. Please allow time for your account to be activated by our staff. Thank you. I applied for this a week ago and still nothing are they having problems with the internet? I can't get a reply at all.anyone else having problems. Many thanks guys I hope Canvape is not under the sledgehammer of HC.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Please don't make accusations that you aren't prepared to prove.

wildcat

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Surrey, BC
what is with Canvape it has has gone to members only,I tried to login and it keeps saying Your account is pending activation. Please allow time for your account to be activated by our staff. Thank you. I applied for this a week ago and still nothing are they having problems with the internet? I can't get a reply at all.anyone else having problems. Many thanks guys I hope Canvape is not under the sledgehammer of HC.

More info about this in the Canvape thread in the Canadian suppliers forum.

It's a real shame that these ... hats keep screwing with the site....

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Nobody better dare touch this company!!!

that's all I have to say about that :)

NOBODY will take down Canvape.:evil:

If they do it will be anarchy,I for one will start the revolution:D

I for one hope and pray Canvape is here to stay forever I will never pay what I used to have to in Canada. For those messing with Adam and Tom my business will all go to switcher and the US if things go wrong. Those going after canvape do not get my funds now and will not in the future.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread