Capella Flavor Drops: French Toast & Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesoul8

Jan 31, 2011
New Jersey
I purchased these to flavors, alongside some VG, to cut and modify other fluids. I choose the French Toast flavor, as well as the Maple flavor because they tend to be the types of flavors I like to vape.

First, I did the coffee test - to see if I liked drinking them! And gosh-darn, they were so good - I'll be adding them to my eggs alongside some vanilla extract.

Secondly, I used them to strengthen my favorite e-juice that seemed to have a relatively weak flavor content. It only took four or five drops for a 10ml juice bottle to give it that "flavor edge" - without making it too harsh.

Thirdly, out of curiosity, I placed a couple drops on the end of my cartridge's wicking material to see how it would taste - and - heck - I like this method more than anything.

5 Stars for these flavors in my book, and it gives me that added bit of control over the taste of my e-cigarette, coffee, and eggs =)

borjis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
I just ordered some vanilla custard and double chocolate on a recommendation here and it arrives tomorrow.

I'm really hoping its as good as everyone says to my taste buds.

one thing I don't care for on most of the made for e-cig flavorings....they have this artificial "taint" taste about them
that reminds me of cough medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread