Capella Flavor Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Anyone know if the drops available anywhere exceot their website?? Would be nice to walk in a store and pick them up.

I looked around a bit - and can't find them in any stores, tho they do have an affiliate program hehe.

I did find some great coupon codes.

Capella Flavors Coupon Codes,Capella Flavors Promo Codes,Capella Flavors Promotional Codes,Capella Flavors Deals,Discount & Bargains - CouponSnapshot

They are located in Encinitas,CA - and their phone # is 760 290-3255. Maybe you can give them a call and see if they can be picked up? Not sure if you ever make it to sunny SoCal.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
I looked around a bit - and can't find them in any stores, tho they do have an affiliate program hehe.

I did find some great coupon codes.

Capella Flavors Coupon Codes,Capella Flavors Promo Codes,Capella Flavors Promotional Codes,Capella Flavors Deals,Discount & Bargains - CouponSnapshot

They are located in Encinitas,CA - and their phone # is 760 290-3255. Maybe you can give them a call and see if they can be picked up? Not sure if you ever make it to sunny SoCal.

If a load pays enough I'lll go anywhere!!

sbuck

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
I got my cinnamon flav liquid from janes kick juice...Called Blend#5... med strngth cinnamon taste and sweetness but, it has a nice tobacco background...I don't taste roses lol

Thanks so much.

I have Jane's Blend#5 and it is good. I'm just looking for a little stronger cinnamon bite (if that makes sense). I can't, off the top of my head, remember where I got the "rose" flavored cinnamon, as it doesn't have the sellers info on it, but it is yucko!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
lol sbuck ( maybe you got in on some of that perfumey batch of juice some have gotten)...Someone told me e-liquid planet just came out with a cinnamon..I haven't tried it yet..

mouse> "If a load pays enough I'lll go anywhere!! "

:: mental note>> sign mouse up for the underground nic juice run ( cause it pays enough) lol

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
I just placed an order for Root Beer Float, Hazelnut Vanilla, Amaretto, Coffee Bean, Milk Chocolate Toffee, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I used the BUY5 coupon code to get 7 for the price of 5.

Tom has added a selection for e-cig users in the survey after checkout. I mentioned e-cigs in the customer note too.

Less than a minute after confirming my order I got a call from Tom. A very pleasant guy. He is excited to cater to e-cig users to the point that he's looking to expand the business to specifically create flavors for us.

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
I just placed an order for Root Beer Float, Hazelnut Vanilla, Amaretto, Coffee Bean, Milk Chocolate Toffee, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I used the BUY5 coupon code to get 7 for the price of 5.

Tom has added a selection for e-cig users in the survey after checkout. I mentioned e-cigs in the customer note too.

Less than a minute after confirming my order I got a call from Tom. A very pleasant guy. He is excited to cater to e-cig users to the point that he's looking to expand the business to specifically create flavors for us.

When I ordered originally (after seeing this post) I "wrote in" the forum address so they would know what my order was about.

Really loving their flavors.... really really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread