Capella Vanilla Cupcake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
This stuff smells sooooo good! Really and truly mind blowing-ly good!! The NOM, NOM, NOM factor is through the roof. :hubba:

I think I need to mix up some e-liquid with it tonight. I wanna' vape it as soon as possible. :drool:

I'm also off to order some Capella Vanilla Custard.

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. The PG I just got from Capella tastes A LOT better than the not so good Vapor Bomb stuff. The VB will soon be filed under G...for garbage. :glare:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Usually it doesn't take that long but I've noticed many are saying the same thing lately. From my experience if they are out of a flavor the order may be delayed until the flavor is back in production. All of their products go through QC before being shipped and that can take 3 to 4 days if it's not in stock. But that's why their flavors are always consistent and safe.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
GRRR! I've been waiting, like, one, two, three, four.....Well, a LOT of days for my Capella order. :( I ordered it the Friday before last and I just got notice Saturday morning that it was finally shipped. Does it normally take this long? I'm licking my chops over here like a starving dog! :laugh:

Capella is experiencing a HUGE surge in orders as of late. I think some of the vendors have been buying in bulk and it is taking them a little while to work out the new quantities they are selling. I for 1 would rather wait, than have them rush and end up with quality problems. Their flavors are by FAR the best I have used in my DIY eliquids so far. They are worth the wait. Just so you are aware, I waited for 2 weeks for both of my last 2 orders. So you are not alone. Not that this information makes it any easier to wait!! HA HA

CV

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
When I mix flavors I often think about how they work together when I'm cooking. Vanilla gets added to so many things that I bake. It complements almost everything.
Works for vanilla but I usually add lemon to fruits to bring out the flavor when I bake and I found out the hard way that doesn't work for vape juice :oops:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Works for vanilla but I usually add lemon to fruits to bring out the flavor when I bake and I found out the hard way that doesn't work for vape juice :oops:

I've noticed a lot of vendors add citric acid to their fruit flavors. I bought some from LorAnn but I don't know how much to use. I diluted a little in PG and added a couple of drops and it did bring out the fruit flavor a little more. I think I need to add a bit more.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I've noticed a lot of vendors add citric acid to their fruit flavors. I bought some from LorAnn but I don't know how much to use. I diluted a little in PG and added a couple of drops and it did bring out the fruit flavor a little more. I think I need to add a bit more.
Hmmm...i think I'll try that, thanks!

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
GRRR! I've been waiting, like, one, two, three, four.....Well, a LOT of days for my Capella order. :( I ordered it the Friday before last and I just got notice Saturday morning that it was finally shipped. Does it normally take this long? I'm licking my chops over here like a starving dog! :laugh:

Mine took a long time to get here too...must be swamped... :)

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Im bringing this thread back to life!

Does anyone use Capella's Vanilla Cupcake as a single flavor? Does 20% seem about right?
I've tried Flavor West's Vanilla Cupcake and just can not get it to work.

Also, where can I get a Butter Cream flavor?
I would like to make Vanilla Cupcake with Butter Cream Icing- if you care to share, I'd love a recipe!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Im bringing this thread back to life!

Does anyone use Capella's Vanilla Cupcake as a single flavor? Does 20% seem about right?
I've tried Flavor West's Vanilla Cupcake and just can not get it to work.

Also, where can I get a Butter Cream flavor?
I would like to make Vanilla Cupcake with Butter Cream Icing- if you care to share, I'd love a recipe!

I have used the Vanilla Cupcake and it is pretty good. But if you are really looking for a great Cupcake flavor, try Tasty Vapor's Cupcake. It is customizable with all kinds of flavors including butter cream. I have some and it is better than anything I can DIY. Just a suggestion. It is only $15.00 for 30ml, so a pretty good deal. Or you can buy the doubler (2 oz for $10 or 4oz for $15) and just add some nic and a little more flavoring to it.

CV

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I recently got my second order of capella drops and apparently they are still having delivery spikes. took three days for them to get my ordered processed, then another three for the mail system to get it to me. My first order was out the same day so apparently it is just random. Now i want to try the vanilla cupcake cause i agree the vanilla custard can be a bit overwhelming.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
It took me 2 weeks from order placement to my mailbox at the end of March. It felt like years, lol.

Don't forget for next time that the coupon code for the regular sized bottles and larger is ECF15 for 15% off.

Still wanting a Vanilla Cupcake with Buttercream icing recipe without having to order it from TastyVapor... Im sure theirs is excellent as per the reviews, but want to use my DIY flavors first.

What DIY stuff should make a Buttercream Icing taste as I don't think it is sold as a concentrated flavoring in itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread