Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
SWEET SUNRIZE
60 drops sweet tangerine
1 drop vienna cream
20 drops van custard
4 dr em
2 drops lem juice

I mixed all together and used 10% in my pg/vg to make 5mls..
this is strong..mix at a lower % if you want a light flavor..
might be better steeped...but I liked it after mixing..will be experimenting with this further..:)

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
Sounds good. What percentages did you use?
I'll get the recipe tonight, I'm not on my own computer right now. Just couldn't stay away from here for very long.
Can anyone say ADDICT!!!! :D
I tested it yesterday AM after an overnight steep, but thought it isn't ready yet. I'm not getting the apple amount I want. Need a few more days in the "steeper".

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
SWEET SUNRIZE
60 drops sweet tangerine
1 drop vienna cream
20 drops van custard
4 dr em
2 drops lem juice
I mixed all together and used 10% in my pg/vg to make 5mls..
this is strong..mix at a lower % if you want a light flavor..

might be better steeped...but I liked it after mixing..will be experimenting with this further..:)
Debb, I'm going to give this one a go today when I get back. I have everything except the vienna cream. Is there something you would sub for it, or is it not an absolute?

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
This may sound nasty but its awesome.I came up with it by accident when I dropped some juice in a carto that had something else in it.
Both of these are 10ml bottles.The first was 8% cap hazelnut and 4% fa cuban supreme and 3 drops of em.
The second is cap coconut 15% and cap vanilla custard 4%.My carto had the cuban supreme one in it.I thought I had
the coconut in it so I dropped some more of it in it,WOW was the taste crazy good.So I took half a bottle of each and
mixed them together in another 10ml bottle and its amazing.Something like a nutty,creamy tropical cigar is all I can say.

Think I will call it Cuban Paradise lol.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Chopper

This is just an awesome recipe. I made it as you posted it. It did sound kinda gross, but I had FA Cuban Supreme and the rest of ingredients on had and I made it yesterday afternoon. My heavens, this is sensational....one of the best DIY recipes I ever had. I have had 2 mls of it since I made it. Going to have to cut the nicotine down in it because it is all I have vaped. No steep time needed. Good right out of the oven..lol.. Cuban Paradise ROCKS.

Thank you so much for sharing this. You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Chopper

This is just an awesome recipe. I made it as you posted it. It did sound kinda gross, but I had FA Cuban Supreme and the rest of ingredients on had and I made it yesterday afternoon. My heavens, this is sensational....one of the best DIY recipes I ever had. I have had 2 mls of it since I made it. Going to have to cut the nicotine down in it because it is all I have vaped. No steep time needed. Good right out of the oven..lol.. Cuban Paradise ROCKS.

Thank you so much for sharing this. You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Its crazy how something that sounds so nasty can taste so good.I'm almost done with the first batch and will be making a new one tonight.I'm glad you like it and that at least someone else other then myself was brave enough to try it lol.Now I just wonder what other nasty stuff I can come up with on accident lol.

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
I also posted this on the Capella thread. I was hoping for very good results but...

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble problem. I just can't get enough of any flavor & seems it hollow. I used BCC at 15% in 80/20 with 3% EM & 2% lemon juice (I use LJ when I'm baking blueberry anything in the kitchen.) I thought this would be a good standalone flavor. Did I counteract the sweetness/flavor with the lemon juice? It's been steeping since Saturday. Figured that 5 days would be enough.
So HELP!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
I also posted this on the Capella thread. I was hoping for very good results but...

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble problem. I just can't get enough of any flavor & seems it hollow. I used BCC at 15% in 80/20 with 3% EM & 2% lemon juice (I use LJ when I'm baking blueberry anything in the kitchen.) I thought this would be a good standalone flavor. Did I counteract the sweetness/flavor with the lemon juice? It's been steeping since Saturday. Figured that 5 days would be enough.
So HELP!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Would love to hear an answer to this. I was hoping to use the BCC as standalone tooo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread