Capella's DIY Recipes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
New to DIY but made this up for my Girlfriend.
Coconut Mango.
Lorann Mango 10%
Lorann Coconut 4%
TPA Pie Crust 6%
bout 5 drops sweetener.

Wanted to make like a coconut mango bar flavor. Might try it with some type if cereal flavor but have to order some
I know this is strictly a Capella thread but thought we could add any recipe if we wanted.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
What percentage did you do your gingerbread at ? I've made one at 10% that I'm vaping right now(It's steeped for 10 days), and I'm just not getting too much flavor out of it. I was thinking about going to 15% on it when I come back to it to make another batch.
I went right in the middle of you and Debb. At 15% and 2 hours steep time, it's pretty darn tasty. Back on the shelf it goes, but first impression is GOOD.

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
just mixed up the graham cracker at 20%...and it's good! I did add sweetener and butter for kicks....:)

What butter flavor so you use? I thought that most of the butter flavoring out there had some type of custard note and not safe to vape. Or is loranns a safe butter.would really love to make a buttered popcorn.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
New to DIY but made this up for my Girlfriend.
Coconut Mango.
Lorann Mango 10%
Lorann Coconut 4%
TPA Pie Crust 6%
bout 5 drops sweetener.

Wanted to make like a coconut mango bar flavor. Might try it with some type if cereal flavor but have to order some
I know this is strictly a Capella thread but thought we could add any recipe if we wanted.

That sounds like a tasty vape....

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Why? Valid observation...
thumbsup.gif

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Just thought it was unnecessary for him to point out that house mouse used two ingredients that are used in one of his recipes. Sorry.

I don't think he was meaning that in negative way.More meaning that is just 2 of the flavors that go in one of the mixes he makes.I do apologize for my remark to you albertbert.Str8 is a good guy has a lot of knowledge.

Last edited:

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
(edited for length)
Cap coconut and TPA black cherry is a good mix.
OMG, I've got both of those!! What would be a good %age to mix. My Dh loves anything cherry.

His birthday cake is always my homemade cherry cheesecake, so I made up Black Cherry Cheesecake today at: 12% NY Cheesecake-Cap & 5% Black Cherry-TFA w/5% EM & 1% lemon juice. The initial taste was VERY cherry almost 0 on everything else. (Wow, maybe a new recipe & name "Very Cherry".) Anyway, I know I have to let it steep for a several days, but dang...CHERRY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread