The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Carpenters who vape

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ragnarok23, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    The cartos are a tight fit in the Gripper, cartos with the black paper wrapping are almost too tight. A q-tip handles juice overflows and I have use canned air to blow out mods to clean them. The Bolt is now available in a rubberized finish plastic version for 20 bucks as well.

2. ragnarok23

ragnarok23 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Billings, Mt
    I have been planning on building one of those copper mods they look sweet. My thought was to get a larger diameter pipe and fill it with epoxy, then drill it out to the size of the battery. That way it should keep the copper from warping too much through hard use. Just one of the many projects I have planned if i ever get the time to do them.

3. ragnarok23

Apr 12, 2012
    Billings, Mt
    There is a version of it on madvapes website

4. ragnarok23

Apr 12, 2012
    Billings, Mt
    Thanks. For that price I will definately try one. I like the way the carto is recessed, makes it hard to snap off

5. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All I know is Jesus would of vaped..

Just sayin.

6. wseternmd

wseternmd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2012
    westernport, md
    I'm a tower climber by trade spend most of my time several hundred feet in the air. I carry a eGo Twist 1000mah with a mini sub tank from mom and pop vapor shop. The tank is very nice easy to fill and stays in place no matter what. I carry it in a Nite Ize flash light holder, works great.

If any of you like RY4 juice you should give The Vapor Room TVR RY4 it is my all day every day vape, if they ever quit making it I would prob just quit vaping.

7. Eagle Talon

Eagle Talon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    Budapest
    you are win! :) [​IMG]

8. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    I work industrial maintenance and I'm tough on my gear. I use a mini Provari topped with an Ody. It's been dropped quite a few times and hasn't missed a beat. The Ody holds enough juice to last me all day. The 18350 batt can make it to end of shift but I change it at lunch time. Setup is small enough to carry in shirt or pants pocket. A Reo would be a good choice too but I'd have to have a Kick in it. Both option seem pricey but they're worth it if they work for you. If it turns out not to work for you they sell quickly in Classifieds so you could recoup most of your money easily and try something else.

9. ragnarok23

Apr 12, 2012
    Billings, Mt
    I have to say that most of the ry4's I have tried I havent liked but I will give it a try. There was just something special about Backwoods brew version. I love my twist and kgo, they probably are the perfect cheap mods. I just would like to have something new to show off. All of the guys I work with have never heard of vaping before and I am hoping to spread the love.

10. ragnarok23

Apr 12, 2012
    Billings, Mt
    That is my dream vape. I would love to have a provari topped with an odyseuss. Too bad odys are never in stock. It looks like I need try out several different new mods. I may curse the cost but i always love new toys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.