Carpenters who vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok23

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Billings, Mt
I imagine with some fiddling and modification, I know redundant, someone could get one of those custom copper pipe mods to survive a two or three story drop. At that though I would call anything attached to it a sacrifice such as Cartos, Clearos and tanks.

May be padding the insides of the mod with the intentions of hardening the unit. Rubberized outside somehow to help in bounce back, or may be even a few coats of Rhino Lining?

I have been planning on building one of those copper mods they look sweet. My thought was to get a larger diameter pipe and fill it with epoxy, then drill it out to the size of the battery. That way it should keep the copper from warping too much through hard use. Just one of the many projects I have planned if i ever get the time to do them.

wseternmd

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
westernport, md
I'm a tower climber by trade spend most of my time several hundred feet in the air. I carry a eGo Twist 1000mah with a mini sub tank from mom and pop vapor shop. The tank is very nice easy to fill and stays in place no matter what. I carry it in a Nite Ize flash light holder, works great.

If any of you like RY4 juice you should give The Vapor Room TVR RY4 it is my all day every day vape, if they ever quit making it I would prob just quit vaping.

Eagle Talon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2012
Budapest
If it's through Alibaba that just means somebody out there has some Knock-Offs for sale.

Who makes the original? Is it SmokTech?

you are win! :)
1627799_thumb240.jpg

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I work industrial maintenance and I'm tough on my gear. I use a mini Provari topped with an Ody. It's been dropped quite a few times and hasn't missed a beat. The Ody holds enough juice to last me all day. The 18350 batt can make it to end of shift but I change it at lunch time. Setup is small enough to carry in shirt or pants pocket. A Reo would be a good choice too but I'd have to have a Kick in it. Both option seem pricey but they're worth it if they work for you. If it turns out not to work for you they sell quickly in Classifieds so you could recoup most of your money easily and try something else.

ragnarok23

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Billings, Mt
I'm a tower climber by trade spend most of my time several hundred feet in the air. I carry a eGo Twist 1000mah with a mini sub tank from mom and pop vapor shop. The tank is very nice easy to fill and stays in place no matter what. I carry it in a Nite Ize flash light holder, works great.

If any of you like RY4 juice you should give The Vapor Room TVR RY4 it is my all day every day vape, if they ever quit making it I would prob just quit vaping.

I have to say that most of the ry4's I have tried I havent liked but I will give it a try. There was just something special about Backwoods brew version. I love my twist and kgo, they probably are the perfect cheap mods. I just would like to have something new to show off. All of the guys I work with have never heard of vaping before and I am hoping to spread the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread