carto tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OK so I want to ask because I see a lot of people using cargo tanks on there provai...I have never tried one..I have about a half dozen steel mesh attys...just want to know the pros and cons to try and figure out if I want to get a couple or not

I really like carto tanks. Maybe that is because I have not messed with steel mesh attys. I like them because there are simple, easy to use, reliable, tasted much better to me than the cleromizers and the eGo C that I had.

I don't know how much difference there is in the tanks but I use a Pyrex tank and Ikenvape cartomizers. This is working very well for me.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have written a blog that goes into some detail on the anatomy of a cartotank at the end of this article:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...k-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

I've also written a cartotank tutorial, with included videos on how to fill and assemble one, and an excellent video done by reviewer PBusardo on cartotanks in general.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3710-5-cartomizer-tank-setup.html

For me, cartotanks have been my go-to juice delivery device for several months. I have found that they provide me with the best flavor production, are extremely portable and durable for on the go, and are not position dependent like string-wicked delivery devices like clearomizers and Vivi Nova tanks are. If the tubes are made from pyrex glass or polypropylene plastic, they are safe to use with the tank-killer juices such as cinnamon and citrus flavors.

There is a slight learning curve involved, and they take a few minutes longer to prepare than a simple clearo takes, but they are worth it. Just follow known methods of filling and assembling them, and not stray from those, and you will find they are an excellent delivery device.

I keep a dozen tanks up and running at any particular time, each with their own flavor. I typically change between tanks 3 -4 times a day because it is so easy to change flavors this way.

Additional articles I've written can be found in the link under my avatar.

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
As a newbie, I have been experimenting with many different juice delivery device platforms.

Clearomizers . . . The only one, which I have kept and enjoy are the protanks. I have 3 different RBAs. They are excellent, but do require a small amount of fiddling.

When all is said and done, I will always go to my cartotanks. For myself, cartotanks offer great overall vaping experience.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread