Cartodryer – Rocks my world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Just had to share this gadget with you all, because it has really helped me save money & get a better vaping experience (no affiliation or kickbacks here, just my honest & enthusiastic review).

I have hand problems, so can't Reverse Taryn Spin to get water out of my washed cartos, oven-drying killed them. Couldn't find a way to re-use cartos, and this was a big problem for me. My Nuport cartos only take .5ml when refilling - even after their initial 1st use, (high sweetness = residue in polyfill ?) so my refills didn't last long (& got burnt more). I was getting through a ridiculous amount of cartos, which is why I am so rapt to have gotten hold of a Cartodryer from TeamKR808.

Rather than describe the device, here is a link to website for you to look at:

http://shop.teamkr808.com/

I find it very easy to use, quick & easy to clean the unit afterwards. Although you can refill the cartos straight away, I find the wicking material is still a little damp, so I leave them battery end down on paper towel to finish drying overnight and they are bone dry next morning. They're clean, the polyfill looks white & fluffy again, and best of all, they take their full 1ml+ of juice & are just like new to vape, over & over. Who could ask for more?

I've had one small problem with it: sometimes cartos lose their contents during the process (especially when I first tried it & was using the wrong speed button - :lol: epic disembowelment :lol: ) even after about 6 weeks of using it. Neither the vendor or I am know why that is. I believe this is a highly ethical & conscientious seller, who has conducted extensive testing. I suspect that it may be to do with the Oz power supply (as this device is designed for the US) or perhaps it's just another "Klassic Katz Klutz" at work.
Regardless of this, the Cartodryer is saving me heaps of money in new cartos, and really improved my vaping experience because I never have to put up with under-juiced cartos. I highly recommend it.

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Edited to protect the innocent

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Wondering why this isn't labled as OT or in a different supplier thread. Don't exactly see how it is proper ettiquette to be advertising another companies product on the V4L subforum. Just sayin...

I hear you Whistles, and I did check with someone who knows the rules before posting here, and did have to make an edit to my original post to make sure it was okay. This is an accessory, which enhances my use of V4L products - if V4L made something like this, I'd have bought from them. This supplier does not have their own sub-forum, and because it is not in direct competition with any V4L product, I believe it is acceptable, but if not, am happy for the thread to be deleted or moved somewhere appropriate. :)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Oh great, Katz. Another vaping product to add to my closet of growing gear! Soon, I'll need an entire room. Still, if it would save me money down the line and improve the vape, I may have to give it a try. Can I assume that the cleaner would also accept 808 mega cartos?

Couldn't say about the mega cartos, haven't used those. Anyone able to advise Jeffree on this?

that looks like another thing i need

There's always something else....

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
I hear you Whistles, and I did check with someone who knows the rules before posting here, and did have to make an edit to my original post to make sure it was okay. This is an accessory, which enhances my use of V4L products - if V4L made something like this, I'd have bought from them. This supplier does not have their own sub-forum, and because it is not in direct competition with any V4L product, I believe it is acceptable, but if not, am happy for the thread to be deleted or moved somewhere appropriate. :)

Understand the reasoning. I guess I have seen in the past where people have posted other accessories that they use in forums like this and have been asked to be moved. If the powers that be see no issue then so be it. Just think this would be better placed in the e-cigarette-accessories-discussion/ where not only could it get more exposure.... but not look as if it was endorsed or approved by V4L. When on tapatalk this forum popped up on the top of my latest posts... Could cause confusion on if it is a recommended accessory for V4L carto's.

Maybe I am just being over critical though...

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Oh great, Katz. Another vaping product to add to my closet of growing gear! Soon, I'll need an entire room. Still, if it would save me money down the line and improve the vape, I may have to give it a try. Can I assume that the cleaner would also accept 808 mega cartos?

Jeffree, at this time the cartodryer only handles the standard 1ml 808 cartos.

I heard they are coming out with a model that will do everything from standard 1ml to an Ego Mega 4x in the next couple of months. Will work with 808, 510, xl 510, Ego Mega 4xs ect.

Also this is the only place the sells Drip Tip replacement O-rings.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Good to know that I can stay with the closet for now, Keela. Thanks!

Whistles, you do raise a good point. But I think the key here, as Katz says, is that the product enhances V4L gear and isn't available here. Also, keep in mind that many here (my hand raises) don't venture often into the larger ECF world anymore. Just ain't enough time in the day, and I trust the Family more anyhow. I think we're cool on this one.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Good to know that I can stay with the closet for now, Keela. Thanks!

For now, Jeffree, for now...

...Also, keep in mind that many here (my hand raises) don't venture often into the larger ECF world anymore. Just ain't enough time in the day, and I trust the Family more anyhow. I think we're cool on this one.

Quite true, I sometimes forget the rest of ECF exists. I venture out very rarely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread