CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Drew, any ballpark you can give us on price of the stainless ones? I just may have to snag one when they show up :p

BTW, my first cartomator is still going strong on the original carto. I've put about 20ml through it so far and I'm actually starting to like the triple-coil a bit more, now. Sometimes I just feel like a little extra throat hit. It's pretty comfortable on my Darwin when I don't want too much, but it vapes like a screamin' demon on a 6 volt device when I do :vapor:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Are they a tight fit? I've seen other tanks and they slide around too much for me

Yes, they're a nice tight fit :2cool: I've got a couple other carto tanks and they slide around a little like you describe. I pretty much limit those to at-home use only

EDIT: I guess you were referring to the stainless ones, just ignore my post:blush:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Are they a tight fit? I've seen other tanks and they slide around too much for me

The stainless Steel caps are running off the same CNC programming coordinates that I use on the Delrin caps. So, they will literally be an exact duplicate of the current Delrin cap. Which I personally feel has the best carto tightness of any tank out there right now. The only downside is that I had a lathe gear go south on me today and that will delay things by a few days. Stainless Steel definitely takes it's toll on machinery and tooling and it reflects in the cost. Aluminum would be far easier and cheaper, but I would never feel good allowing juice contact with it for many reasons. I'll leave that for others.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The other reason I'm behind on the SS tanks is that I'm still cleaning up the hurricane damage. You can see it's quite a mess.
485a4328-f982-8aa0.jpg

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Oh man, I want that one right there :drool:

I will do my best to not keep everybody waiting much longer. The SS caps are 95% milled. After that comes the finishing and polishing process which is about 15 minutes per cap and is painstaking handwork. So I am looking at job completion Wednesday or Thursday. Overnight to Drew and a week from Saturday is very feasible, although not guaranteed.
This will truly be the only tank you will need to own and it should last a lifetime. Price? Well...it will be very competitive with the other SS carto tanks, but only way better:) That's about as much as I know right now!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Does anyone know the sizes for the inside and outside o rings?
If you need replacement o-rings, they will coming to Nhaler next week. Sold by the pair for in and out. Also I may offer an ultra-tight inner o-ring kit for those that positively don't ever want the carto to move at all! Although I think it's overkill personally.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
If you need replacement o-rings, they will coming to Nhaler next week. Sold by the pair for in and out. Also I may offer an ultra-tight inner o-ring kit for those that positively don't ever want the carto to move at all! Although I think it's overkill personally.

I would defintely want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread