The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    No Andel....MF does not mean what you think! It stands for Maxxfusion (from Bloog) :)

2. smilin0117

smilin0117 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)
    Has anyone had any problems using TV AC or Vapor Renu Big Red Gum or any other juice with a cinnamon oil in it? just wanna be sure it wont harm the tank.

thanks

3. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I don't use the stuff but there have been issues with all of the polycarbonate tank brands, including ours with these juices. They are known to break down plastics and honestly shouldn't even be stored in typical plastic e-juice bottles. If you are going to use them, don't let the juice sit unused in the tank for any length of time and expect that, at the very least your plastic tube will become "foggy". The Delrin caps aren't affected but keep an eye on your tube. Juices with slightly lower Cinnamon Oil % haven't caused any issues.
    Oh...one other trick I heard that works is to coat the inside of the tube with pure VG every few tank fills. Sounds logical, Worth a try I suppose

---
    - Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

4. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Got my Cartomator yesterday... Works great, looks great, everything fits nice and snug! :thumb:

My main concern/criticism with the Cartomator isn't the tank itself, it's the holes in the carto. They are nice and clean, at 6 and 12, but they are WAY too high! The carto that came in my tank has the holes drilled right in the middle of the carto! Once my liquid level gets down to the hole (halfway) I will have to fill up again, rendering the liquid in the bottom of my tank useless.

The holes need to be drilled just barely above the delrin, so you can actually get down to the bottom of the tank before you need to fill up. That is the ONE thing that the Liquinator has over the Cartomator, their slots are just barely above the delrin cap, making full use of the tank.

If you guys can get the holes in the carto in the right spot, you will have surpassed the Liquinator on all levels. Until I know that bug has been fixed, I will be putting ugly slotted cartos in the Cartomator, which cuts into your profit!
    Other than that, awesome product! :toast:

5. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Sorry about that! I did catch a couple of cartos that this happened to, obviously this one got by me. I noticed my worker (aka son in college with no measurable attention span for menial labor) had the jig misaligned and didn't notice. Maybe it's a blessing he goes back to school this week! But drop me a pm and I'll get you out a new one that is properly drilled.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

6. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    I got my mini pink one ordered yesterday! I'm so excited, I can't wait to try it!

Why don't you guys post pics of your tanks as you get them!? :) I want to see yours as I wait for mine! :)

7. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    I agree, let's see some pics!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

8. monarch79

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Hey, thanks man I appreciate that! :thumb:
    I also wanted to note that out of the batch I ordered, it looks like only one was drilled too high.

[​IMG]

9. GiMante

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    That is freekin' awesome! :)

P.S. You can see that your holes are pretty high ;)

10. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Looks swwweeet Monarch. Got a carto with your name on it on it's way! And the holes will NOT be like that! (gives menial slave laborer another flogging, just because.....)
    All floggings depicted in this post were performed by professionals. Please do not attempt menial slave labor flogging at home. (unless they enjoy it, of course)

11. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Just a note...If an issue exists with a carto that comes in your tank... Contact me. If it is a separate replacement carto, those are done through Drew and he will handle that.

12. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Tsk Tsk Tsk... do we really want this thread to go 'there', too? :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

13. GiMante

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    LOL, give him a break CG! LOL

14. monarch79

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    How bout some heavy metal!
    [​IMG]

16. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats COOL!!! Wheres mine?!?!?!?!?????
    lol
    Drew

17. smilin0117

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)

Looks Good! My 4 cartos also have those same holes...must of came from the same batch..lol

18. smilin0117

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)
    those are beautiful!

19. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Those look nice, Cuse! I'm vaping on my new cartomator right now, just arrived in today's mail:2cool: The delrin caps aren't quite a slick looking, but hey, as long as it works, right? :p Hell, it ain't all that bad looking, anyway, sitting on my Darwin at 10.5 with a tiger swirl drip tip on it :vapor:

EDIT: I'll post a pic in the Darwin thread later

I had to opt for the triple-coil carto in order to get the black cherry regular size, not quite sure how I feel about the trip, yet. Mostly, I can't tell much difference from a dual-coil other than it's a hotter vape

20. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Nice KJ!.....I'm sure the Darwinians would like pics, since it seems a few of them are looking for tanks lately! I haven't spent alot of time using triples yet, but I did like the little extra TH it seemed to provide over the Duallie.