Cartomisers KR808D-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
G'day All,

So I picked up these Cartomisers KR808D-1 from Lisa...

Are these the only Cartomisers that will work with the GGTS? Or are there others ? If so anyone know where to buy in Europe as Lisa only has 24mg RY4...

Correct me if I'm wrong!! Cartomisers last the longest and Attys are only for dripping?

As I got a load of Attys 901's 510's and some HV Attys.. but they are sat here all New doing nothing.. As putting 2 or 3 drips on these seems a bit crazy.. when I can use Cartomisers all day long...

I would love to know what to do with these Attys.. I see a load of you are using them!! but why?

Cheers Blue
:cry:

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
G'day All,

So I picked up these Cartomisers KR808D-1 from Lisa...

Are these the only Cartomisers that will work with the GGTS? Or are there others ? If so anyone know where to buy in Europe as Lisa only has 24mg RY4...

Correct me if I'm wrong!! Cartomisers last the longest and Attys are only for dripping?

As I got a load of Attys 901's 510's and some HV Attys.. but they are sat here all New doing nothing.. As putting 2 or 3 drips on these seems a bit crazy.. when I can use Cartomisers all day long...

I would love to know what to do with these Attys.. I see a load of you are using them!! but why?

Cheers Blue
:cry:

1, Any cartomizers will work with the GG's

2, No atty's are not made just to drip, if you fill cart and put couple of drips in atty will last a while and just top off and drip when vapour drops off

3, reason people use atty's is unreliable cartomizers some come dry some flooded, also some lack vapour production, tend to burn cart filler, find them better at 6v myself, think main problem is burning cart filling no one seems to know if this is a health problem

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
Thanks Sadtranz,

Re: if you fill cart and put couple of drips in atty will last a while and just top off and drip when vapour drops off

All my Attys came with no filler...Are you saying that you put some type of filler in the top cart part and then it soaks up some juice, so they last longer than just 2 or 3 drops for dripping ?

In photo left hand side black top part of the atty... What do you put in there that soaks up the juice?

P1000399.jpg

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Thanks Sadtranz,

Re: if you fill cart and put couple of drips in atty will last a while and just top off and drip when vapour drops off

All my Attys came with no filler...Are you saying that you put some type of filler in the top cart part and then it soaks up some juice, so they last longer than just 2 or 3 drops for dripping ?

In photo left hand side black top part of the atty... What do you put in there that soaks up the juice?

P1000399.jpg

Yes you can buy some Fluval or blue foam from pet store to fill carts
If you do a search for cart filler in main forum you can see what's involved its very easey :thumb:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/85886-carts-filler-materials-tests.html

Last edited:

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Thanks again Sadtranz,

It all makes sense now..
Thank you

P.S You are never too old too own a Porsche, Maybe the Autobahns over here would suit better though.. as they come with enough expenses on top let alone tickets from the police...

Enjoy your Porsche Blue you will never regret owning one..:thumb:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...] I would love to know what to do with these Attys.. I see a load of you are using them!! but why?

Some prefer the taste, amount of heat, and/or vapor-production of atomizers. There are a lot of different kinds, and they perform differently, so there are fans of each type.

The reason I do it, is because dripping is quite easy and convenient, if you learn how to do it. Imagine you have something like this in your pocket:

You take it out and press the top once, so a couple of drops of your favorite liquid drips through a "drip tip" and directly into your atomizer or cartomizer filling:

It takes about 2 seconds, you don't even have to look at it when driving (because you can feel when the tip is in the hole), and you never have to refill carts or cartos. :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Some prefer the taste, amount of heat, and/or vapor-production of atomizers. There are a lot of different kinds, and they perform differently, so there are fans of each type.

The reason I do it, is because dripping is quite easy and convenient, if you learn how to do it. Imagine you have something like this in your pocket:

You take it out and press the top once, so a couple of drops of your favorite liquid drips through a "drip tip" and directly into your atomizer or cartomizer filling:

It takes about 2 seconds, you don't even have to look at it when driving (because you can feel when the tip is in the hole), and you never have to refill carts or cartos. :)
I have those red bottles. One stays on my desk the other in my purse. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread