Cartomizer Tank ( J-Tank )

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Would it be bad to put a black Bauway cartomizer into a J-tank ? I have a saddle valve to put holes in it, but from what I've seen, stainless steel seems to be the correct thing to use in a tank.

I have a few types of cartomizers, but I like the black Bauway the most ( most vapor and flavor ) and it's probably because they're ~2.4 ohm. The other cartomizers I have are:

stainless steel 1.8 ohm ( decent amount of vapor but lack flavor - currently in the J-tank )
stainless steel "standard resistance" ( I don't know what ohm they are, but judging by the low amount of vapor they produce, I'd say ~3.0 ohm )

I'm using batteries that put out around 3.5 volts.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
There are several how-to videos on Youtube about getting the stickers and glue off of cartos, I've seen people swear by lighter fluid, Goof-off, nail polish remover, vodka, and good old fashioned elbow grease just to name a few.

I'll be using that method. I don't wanna use chemicals to remove it. Well, maybe I'll use force and vodka.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
I just wanted to update this thread. I used some rubbing alcohol and an old t-shirt to get the glue off the cartomizer after removing the sticker.

With these Bauway 2.4 ohm cartomizers, this tank is like whoa ! I used a saddle valve to punch 3 small holes in the cartomizer. Every hit is like the first great hit after saturating a cartomizer - huge vapor production and the flavor comes through strong.

I think it's much better than a ViVi Nova and the head on my Nova is 2.4 ohm too, so it's not a matter of resistance. I use 100% VG liquid and I think cartomizer tanks suit VG better than the Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread