Cartridge performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I may have to try that cleaning method. I've always just used hot water for cleaning, but my atty is doing the same thing. The only difference is I'll probably use some good scotch instead.

That's funny because that is the other alcohol that I bought to use ... and then though, naw, I'll just sip this one :-

I came across this today, and so far it is working super well. highping's cart mod

Being me, i had to do a few experiments before getting it right, but what a difference. No wicking problems, no having to top off or adjust the filler. It's elegant. ~ If you give this a try please post with your results?

And good luck with the cleaning. I hope it works for you as well as it worked for me. I found that having enough juice and adjusting the filler to the top (until I found highping's mod) improved things too.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
The cleaning seemed to work well, although I couldn't bring myself to use good scotch, so I used some decent Irish whiskey instead.

As far as that cart mod, I've been using a slight variation of that in all my ecigs for quite some time. Basically, I just drop a piece of a drinking straw down in as a support. That way I can use even less filler and get even better wicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread