Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Great meeting! What was really wonderful was listening to Dr. Siegel on VapersPlace Live and hearing him echo many of the things that were discussed at the CASAA meeting . . . the need to educate the general public (not to mention legislators), the need to continue to grow our numbers, and the importance of sharing our stories and making our voices heard because we can make a difference.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting. :)

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
I look forward to the next meeting in 2 weeks as well. And, it was very encouraging to hear Dr. Siegel reiterating some of our same advice on the VPLive show following the meeting. I would, although, despite the awesome group that attended, like to see more member participation at these meetings. I pour a lot of time and energy into these meetings and take them very seriously. We also manage to have a little fun as well.

We need your help in a big way as we have plans to build CASAA into a formidable force. We truly believe that we can make a difference but cannot do it without the support of our membership. Again, e-mail board@casaa.org with your Skype name and we will gladly add you to the list.

Warrior vapers unite!

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I've been trying to get involved -I think I've put in a few offers for time, energy, and $$ - but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet. Take me to your leader! ;-) Oh, and, unfortunately - my schedule is really whacky -- I can never seem to be at the right place at the right time for the skype sessions - anyone doing transcripts? Meeting notes?

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Papa! Ron said they were working on a summary of the meeting for those that didn't make it. CASAA really is trying to beef up and glad you're in on it!! The meeting left me feeling hopeful and energized!! We network and become a force to be reckoned with... would be great :)

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
CASAA will hold another meeting THIS Sunday at 730PM EST in addition to the meeting on January 30th. If you are a CASAA member and would like to attend, please send an e-mail containing your Skype username to board@casaa.org.
I'm going to make a very concerted effort to attend this time - might not make it at >precisely< 4:30pm - but, soon after...

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
CASAA members,

The next member meeting is this Sunday at 730PM EST. At this time, we have yet to establish our new venue so we will be still holding the meeting on Skype. As you know, space is limited; so please RSVP ASAP to secure a spot. If you haven't already signed up for the meetings, please send your name and Skype username to board@casaa.org and also let us know if you plan to attend on Sunday. I look forward to the meeting and hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Cit-e Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread