The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CASAA member meetings now on Skype

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Cit-e Steamer, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA members,

We will still hold our bi-weekly CASAA member meetings at 730PM EST on alternating Sundays. But, we will now hold those meetings on Skype. The next meeting is this Sunday, January 16, 2011. Please send an e-mail to board@casaa.org including your Skype username if you wish to attend.

Thanks,

Cit-e

2. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
  3. yvilla

yvilla Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Any members who contacted us but who are not on the call, please be aware that we tried to add you, but Skype will not let us call you unless you respond to the request to be added as a contact.

4. mamacat

mamacat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    WS, NC, USA
    It was a great meeting! I left feeling motivated and wanting to inform and educate the masses. :)

Many thanks to all of the CASAA board for holding it.

5. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I too enjoyed the meeting and hope to see the meetings grow. Was very inspiring and I'm hopeful to see CASAA become a force to be reckoned with ;)

6. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    Great meeting! What was really wonderful was listening to Dr. Siegel on VapersPlace Live and hearing him echo many of the things that were discussed at the CASAA meeting . . . the need to educate the general public (not to mention legislators), the need to continue to grow our numbers, and the importance of sharing our stories and making our voices heard because we can make a difference.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting. :)

7. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    I look forward to the next meeting in 2 weeks as well. And, it was very encouraging to hear Dr. Siegel reiterating some of our same advice on the VPLive show following the meeting. I would, although, despite the awesome group that attended, like to see more member participation at these meetings. I pour a lot of time and energy into these meetings and take them very seriously. We also manage to have a little fun as well.

We need your help in a big way as we have plans to build CASAA into a formidable force. We truly believe that we can make a difference but cannot do it without the support of our membership. Again, e-mail board@casaa.org with your Skype name and we will gladly add you to the list.

Warrior vapers unite!

8. PapaBloog

PapaBloog Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    Fontana, CA
    I've been trying to get involved -I think I've put in a few offers for time, energy, and $$ - but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet. Take me to your leader! ;-) Oh, and, unfortunately - my schedule is really whacky -- I can never seem to be at the right place at the right time for the skype sessions - anyone doing transcripts? Meeting notes?

9. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Hey Papa! Ron said they were working on a summary of the meeting for those that didn't make it. CASAA really is trying to beef up and glad you're in on it!! The meeting left me feeling hopeful and energized!! We network and become a force to be reckoned with... would be great :)

10. Rosco

Rosco Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    KCMO:>)
    I am a supporting member of CASAA and would humbly ask all to join and support this cause that is for our benefit and vaping freedoms.

11. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    Papa. I will send you a PM. And, everyone else, I thank you for the kind words and your active support of CASAA. We cannot do it without your help.

Cit-e Steamer

12. mamacat

mamacat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    WS, NC, USA
    Still hopeful!! *fingers crossed*

13. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA will hold another meeting THIS Sunday at 730PM EST in addition to the meeting on January 30th. If you are a CASAA member and would like to attend, please send an e-mail containing your Skype username to board@casaa.org.

14. PapaBloog

Dec 20, 2010
    Fontana, CA
    I'm going to make a very concerted effort to attend this time - might not make it at >precisely< 4:30pm - but, soon after...

15. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I'm going to try to make this one but can't promise... Son turns 18 that day so...see how the day goes!

Last week's meeting left me feeling energized and I look forward to seeing the meetings grow :)

16. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    You will be missed if you do not attend but we have another meeting next Sunday as well. I am overwhelmed by the response so far. The e-mails are pouring in. This is truly exciting.

17. PapaBloog

Dec 20, 2010
    Fontana, CA
    I'm going to be able to make todays meet! Woohoo, got a skype addy now (PapaBloog) please add me...!

18. mauzey

mauzey Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 19, 2010
    Washington State
    I have not recieved any information on the Meeting, installed Skype and requested you add my username but no info back yet?
    Any help?

19. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA members,

The next member meeting is this Sunday at 730PM EST. At this time, we have yet to establish our new venue so we will be still holding the meeting on Skype. As you know, space is limited; so please RSVP ASAP to secure a spot. If you haven't already signed up for the meetings, please send your name and Skype username to board@casaa.org and also let us know if you plan to attend on Sunday. I look forward to the meeting and hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Cit-e Steamer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.