The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CASAA chat room

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Cit-e Steamer, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA regional reps and members,

CASAA now has its own chat room. This chat room will serve many purposes. Primarily, it will allow CASAA directors, regional representatives and members a chance to discuss important issues in a convenient venue. It will also allow CASAA directors, regional reps and members a chance to get to know each other.

CASAA is still working out the details. In the meantime, if you are a CASAA regional represenative, PM me and I will provide the location and password.

Cit-e

2. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    If you are a CASAA regional representative, send me a PM and I will supply the location and the password. We plan to have our first "Regional Representative Roundup" a week from Wednesday at 8PMEST. They will occur every other Wednesday. As for general members, we are working on regular member's meetings but still need to iron out the details. After we figure out the details, we will open the room for general chat when it is not being utilized for meetings.

3. Luisa

Luisa Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2010
    harlingen,texas
    You have sent me the password and the name of the site. Will this be accessed on CASAA or the forum? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.