CASAA chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
CASAA regional reps and members,

CASAA now has its own chat room. This chat room will serve many purposes. Primarily, it will allow CASAA directors, regional representatives and members a chance to discuss important issues in a convenient venue. It will also allow CASAA directors, regional reps and members a chance to get to know each other.

CASAA is still working out the details. In the meantime, if you are a CASAA regional represenative, PM me and I will provide the location and password.

Cit-e

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
If you are a CASAA regional representative, send me a PM and I will supply the location and the password. We plan to have our first "Regional Representative Roundup" a week from Wednesday at 8PMEST. They will occur every other Wednesday. As for general members, we are working on regular member's meetings but still need to iron out the details. After we figure out the details, we will open the room for general chat when it is not being utilized for meetings.

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
If you are a CASAA regional representative, send me a PM and I will supply the location and the password. We plan to have our first "Regional Representative Roundup" a week from Wednesday at 8PMEST. They will occur every other Wednesday. As for general members, we are working on regular member's meetings but still need to iron out the details. After we figure out the details, we will open the room for general chat when it is not being utilized for meetings.
You have sent me the password and the name of the site. Will this be accessed on CASAA or the forum? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread