Casaa | election results

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapomike

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hickory, NC (USA)
Mooby the percentages may not add up because 4 people dropped out for personal reasons. As has been stated...all of the nominees are needed to aid this endeavor. Let's support our new board, they are good people.

Congrats again...can't wait to see what happens next!

The percentages should have stayed 100%, or fell below 100% not gone over.

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Right but as popular as some of those people such as sun. You would have probably dropped a good 5-10% under 100%. That means that votes got rounded 9% up. Your average election has a margin of error of 2 or 3%, you have reached 9%, congratulations.

The figures add up to 102%...well within a standard margin of error, which I'm sure is due to rounding.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Good grief are we all really that math challenged? It wasn't a one person, one vote deal. Then you would have seen it all add up neatly to 100%.

What we had: Everyone could lodge up to 12 votes. Some used all 12 votes, some didn't. Of course a big portion of the percentage was lost because of the 5 who received an undetermined number of votes each, but which votes were then not counted in the final tally. Had that not happened, we would have seen the percentage figures adding up to well over 100.

Last edited:

Mister

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Nanaimo BC Canada
Still the voting percantage is 104%

Add it up and then tell me there isn't voter fraud.

It is called "rounding".

As far as fraud goes, I'm now suspicious of the pre-restart numbers. Given the final results I'd guess the numbers first time around were tainted by some multiple votes.

And, if there were fraud involved, do you really think it would come out different in a second round? Coming out differently strongly suggests that there is nothing rigged, not the other way around!

Niniane

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Louisiana
If you do all of the math without rounding, it comes to 100%.
Divide the number of votes the person got by the total number of votes cast. You will get an exact percentage. If you add all the exact percentages together, it equals 100%. I recommend using the memory function on your calculator, as it makes it much easier to do the final sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread