Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
vaping" data-source="post: 22081159" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Could you explain what you mean by contradictory? If you mean Oral v inhalation... Oral means "taking by mouth" ie - eating it...

No it doesn't break down at those temps. There's a lot of misinformation ( about everything!) around. "Breaks down" does not really describe anything specific anyway. As combustion does not completely destroy CBD or THC, the lower boiling temps used in liquid vape devices are fine, in the same way that Nic does not dissapear when heated in vapes.

CBD crystals are the isolate I described above, so take care with what it is and from where.

I was saying the post from Stols saying that vaping CBD was ineffective contradicted your post stating that inhalation (vaping) was more effective (31% inhaled vs 6% oral). This contradiction does go to prove your point about misinformation all over. I consider you both trustworthy sources., yet, obviously one of you is right and one of you must be wrong.

By "breaks down" (I don't recall the terminology used in what I read), I mean that it becomes less if not totally ineffective when heated above a certain point. Then again obviously at least some of canniboids remain even under combustion temps. So there is that. It's hard to know who or what to trust. Vaping I know a lot about, but I have studied, read, experimented, and been immersed in it for nearly 7 years. This CBD stuff I am totally new at.

This is specifically what I was looking at (They do have images of lab reports on that page, but I have not validated them):
https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-powder-from-hemp/

I also do not know if I should be looking at just CBD or Full Spectrum (THC free) CBD based products for joint pain.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think I may be wrong. I found CBD more effective orally than via inhalation but I don't believe I had high quality CBD for inhalation, quite honestly.

I also didn't find it particularly effective on its own I find a small amount of THC added to CBD to be far more effective but obviously depending on your field of work, that may be problematic. IDK.

I will say, my mom who has severe inflammation problems takes oral CBD with a very small amount of THC in it. She states she finds it more effective than CBD alone and the amount doesn't seem to be psychoactive in any way (in her case, is all I can say.)

I would go with @stratus.vaping if I were you-- I believe he has a lot more knowledge about it than I do.

Anna

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
I was saying the post from Stols saying that vaping CBD was ineffective contradicted your post stating that inhalation (vaping) was more effective (31% inhaled vs 6% oral). This contradiction does go to prove your point about misinformation all over. I consider you both trustworthy sources., yet, obviously one of you is right and one of you must be wrong.

By "breaks down" (I don't recall the terminology used in what I read), I mean that it becomes less if not totally ineffective when heated above a certain point. Then again obviously at least some of canniboids remain even under combustion temps. So there is that. It's hard to know who or what to trust. Vaping I know a lot about, but I have studied, read, experimented, and been immersed in it for nearly 7 years. This CBD stuff I am totally new at.

This is specifically what I was looking at (They do have images of lab reports on that page, but I have not validated them):
https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-powder-from-hemp/

I also do not know if I should be looking at just CBD or Full Spectrum (THC free) CBD based products for joint pain.

I am correct about the bioavailability difference, there's a lot of evidence as well as anecdotal info.

Breaks down, yes of course at very high temps nearly everything can break down into smaller elements.

You may wish to read about decarboxylation, if you are using flowers for tea and/or vaping a certain temperature is required before the CBD-A that is the precursor of CBD turns into CBD itself as CO2 is removed. You do not need to do that for vape liquid or isolate use. If you want to be fully informed you need to read a lot!

A quick choice re that process, I'm a bit short of time just now -

https://www.biocbdplus.com/what-is-decarboxylation-how-cbd-a-becomes-cbd

The isolate you link to says it is produced from USA hemp, so looks OK in that respect. You should see if the lab used exists, perhaps.

As for the isolate CBD or full spectrum, I use full spectrum vape liquid and Swiss organic flowers, and have done for many years, it's worth reading sensible sources about the so called "entourage effect".

As you are just starting out I would suggest buying something that you have carefully researched and use it for a while, it may not suit you, so try something else.

I'm happy to answer questions if I can 8)

Riyad Brown

Sep 22, 2019
I have been smoking cigarettes for a number of years. And I recently started back working out.

I love those THC vape oil kits but as I've been doing more research is more and more people out there selling fake vape oil. You can cut it with coconut oil or basically any oil so how do you know that you're getting the real deal.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone or to mess with anyone's head or anything I just want you to be safe and know what you're doing out there.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Riyad Brown

Sep 22, 2019
Keep in mind,
That every person can experience unique or different results from vaping CBD depending on their metabolism or health status.

For instance, while CBD can help people remain calm and relieve their stress, others may experience irritability and gastrointestinal distress.

For such reason, it’s better for you to consult your doctor or physician to find out the right or safe dosage for you. Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I find the discussions very interesting. The wife and me also suffered from arthritic pains the last few years. She being a ex pharmacist from way back, didn't want to go the chemical way in our search for relief.
I was very interested in trying out CBD oil and also thought about vaping it.
I never got that far as we stumbled apon Moringa powder. It transformed both our lives. Within a few days of taking it we were pain free. Its nature's cure for inflammation and a whole bunch of other ailments. It feeds the body while restoring it. Fantastic stuff !!!
Anybody that suffers from arthritis, should know about it.

• Informative

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
May I ask what brand you are using, how much per serving, and how often?
I use these.
Organic Moringa Capsules 500mg
Its imported from the US. The first week I took 4 every morning....then lowered it to 2. Very important to get a good quality.
Some suppliers are known to add fillers. The powder should be bright green.
I planted some seeds this year... plan to grow trees and make my own.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I use these.
Organic Moringa Capsules 500mg
Its imported from the US. The first week I took 4 every morning....then lowered it to 2. Very important to get a good quality.
Some suppliers are known to add fillers. The powder should be bright green.
I planted some seeds this year... plan to grow trees and make my own.

Awesome. Thank you. I am tired of hurting, hopefully this works as well for me.

• Optimistic

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just wanted to mention that I have tried oral CBD and found it very useful (had some stiff ache joints and was completely relieved by the CBD) I haven't vaped it, but since I do DIY anyway will get some isolate and mix my own juice. Ironically, I just tried smoking some actual flower last night (it was bread to have high CBD but also has THC) It was surprisingly strong. Didn't even do that much and I could feel some benefits but also made me feel odd (uneasy nauseous) I know the person that grew it so no worries about it being safe. I liked the oral much better (and looking forward to vaping some)

CBDVapeFan

Unresolved Status
Apr 21, 2020
cbdoily.ie
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

vovixon

May 13, 2020
Thanks for very interesting information

I want to add something: CBD is usually a single of above 100 ingredients known as cannabinoids of which are usually found in marijuana or perhaps hemp plants. Rather than it’s more famous aunty tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is not psychoactive, meaning of which will not obtain users high.

I read it here https://deeptop10.com/cbd-gum-review/

Last edited:

vapingvibes

May 22, 2020
Florida
Before this whole craze happened I bought a bottle of Naked100 CBD and I just wanted to know if I’m safe to use it on my MiPod as suggested by the vape shop where I got it.

Any thoughts?

Making your first CBD purchase can be overwhelming because there are so many online retailers and websites to choose from and it can be difficult to recognize the good so take your time and research. You do not want to spend money on low-quality products as they may fail to deliver the same benefits that a high-quality CBD product would provide. Consuming unsafe materials that could potentially be found in low-grade CBD could also be a major health risk.

I would start off with a tincture as it is one of the easiest and most effective methods of taking CBD, it has long lasting effects that starts working in a relatively short period of time.

halocigs.com & thegreenclaw.com are two websites that are safe and contain high quality CBD. Their hemp is US grown which is a major factor to consider when purchasing CBD because the US has more regulations for soil quality and growing processes than anywhere else in the world. They both also have their products tested by 3rd party, ISO-accredited labs for quality assurance as well as the ingredients listed on the label.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Riversupplyco dot com sells some decent CBD for an excellent price. They sell terpenes also; I’ve bought my nicotine and flavorings from them for years and they are a solid vendor with quality goods. The price was quite a bit cheaper than everywhere else which had me a little worried even though I used them for years for my nicotine without issue. Having tried theirs and several other vendors CBD Riversupplyco is on par with the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread