CE2 cartomizers- USA master list (6/8/11 update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I'll be updating the list soon folks. I will add the others in the posts before and Stormy's Vapor Cellar, Good Prophets (GP), and ecig express.

I remembered you making that list but I couldn't find it for love nor money.....thanks for posting it; now it's bookmarked. Awesome job you did !

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Ok, I'm going to post new stores and let them collect before adding them to the master list. This way it'll make it worthwhile for myself and the mods to make the change.

Here's a new one that sells tanks and pre cut CE2's--Vaperfexion. They're the makers of Nhalers tanks by the way.

...and...

Myfreedom Smokes (MFS) is carrying clearomizers. At the moment they are 510 cartos, 2.6/2.8ohms, and regular sized.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Im seeing 3 different battery ends so far for the CE2's. The ones I have have an o-ring to seal the tube. Another one has ridges that are parallel to the tubes. The last one has a smooth surface. I am trying to figure out which one I have in my MAP tank from Vapecore. If and when it dies, I need to get replacements for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread