CE2 cartomizers- USA master list (6/8/11 update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I've been wanting to compile a list for a while now. This thread is NOT for general discussion on these cartos; performance, mods, etc. There are plenty of other threads to discuss these. Please keep this thread to US suppliers only. I'm sure I missed some, so if you know of a place post a link and I'll add it to the list.

*Ohm levels given where noted. Company specs are subject to change.

• Clouds of Vapor (COV)- 510 and 808 cartos (clear and non). 2.5, 2.8, 3.2ohms, XL and regular.
  • Vapor Junction (VJ)- 510, 808 and 401 cartos (clear and non). 3ohms, XL and regular.
  • Volcano- 510 cartos (clear and non), XL and regular.
  • MadVapes-510 cartos (clear and non), 2.4/2.6 or 2.8/3ohms.
  • DFW vapor- 510, 808 cartos (clear and non), XL and regular.
  • Vaping.com- 510 cartos (clear and non), XL and regular.
  • Vapor-ize.com- 510 and 808 cartos, 2.5 or 2.9ohms, XL and regular. **not listed as of 6-8-11
  • Vaperite- 510 and 808 cartos (clear and non). 3.2/3ohms, XL and regular.
  • iVape.net- 510 cartos, 3.2/3ohms, XL and regular. **not listed as of 6-8-11
  • Vapors Heaven- 510 and 808 cartos (clear and non), appear to have different ohms/batt volt options, XL and regular.
  • Ecigs-4all- 401 cartos, XL and regular. **closed due to illness as of 6-8-11. May open again.
  • Wordup E-cigs- Not sure if they still have them. They have a drag down menu w/ cartos available and I didn't see them.
  • gotvapes- 510 and 808 cartos (clear and non). 2.6-2.8ohms, 2.8-3ohms, 3-3.2ohms. XL, regular and Giantomizer.
  • AtmosUSA- 510 cartos, (clear), 2.4/3.2ohms, XL and regular.
  • Nhaler- 510 cartos, 2.8/3ohms, XL and regular.
  • BreezEsmokes- 510 cartos (clear and non), 3.0/3.2ohms, regular? **Don't appear to be in stock as of 6-8-11. Still have CE2 parts.
  • Ecig Express- 510 cartos (clear and non), 2.6/2.8ohms, XL, regular and Giantomizer.
  • EcigMods.com- 510,401 cartos (clear), 2.4/2.6ohms, XL and regular.
  • Vapor Depot- 510 cartos (clear and non), 2.5, 2.8. and 3.2ohms, regular.
  • E-cigg.org- 510 cartos (clear), 3.5/3.8ohms, regular. **not sure if these are Royal Smokers; appear to be.
  • Good Ejuice- 510 cartos (clear and non), 2.4 through 3.2ohms, XL and regular.
  • My Vapor Store- 510 cartos (clear and non), 2.4 through 3ohms, XL and Giantomizer.
  • Ecigbestsave- 510 cartos (clear), 2.6/2.8ohms, XL and regular.

**for tank users, as of 6-8-11, stores offering pre-cut CE2's are COV, Nhaler and Stormy's Vapor Cellar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Well look here.. we have our first sticky thread in the "Where can I get a....." ;)

and Turbo... you will probably lose your editing abilities in the next few days, So in the future if more suppliers carry them you can just create an update post in this thread..then shoot me a PM and I can either merge it to the original or edit it for ya..

LGD

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Well look here.. we have our first sticky thread in the "Where can I get a....." ;)

and Turbo... you will probably lose your editing abilities in the next few days, So in the future if more suppliers carry them you can just create an update post in this thread..then shoot me a PM and I can either merge it to the original or edit it for ya..

LGD

Cool, my first sticky. I was wondering about the editing, I'll be sure to do that. More suppliers will be carrying them no doubt.

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
Turbo, This is great for those of us who want to try these cartos.
I expect mine in today from Got Vapes & will let all know about the products & service.
Got these on sale 5 regular for 7.95 & 5 XL for 8.95 but I think the sale in over now.
They call them FLuXomizers but are the same.
Do you kn ow if there is a R5 of these out there somewhere?

Thanks Again & Keep on Vapin',:vapor:
louis

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Turbo, This is great for those of us who want to try these cartos.
I expect mine in today from Got Vapes & will let all know about the products & service.
Got these on sale 5 regular for 7.95 & 5 XL for 8.95 but I think the sale in over now.
They call them FLuXomizers but are the same.
Do you kn ow if there is a R5 of these out there somewhere?

Thanks Again & Keep on Vapin',:vapor:
louis

Glad you've found the list useful. As for r5, some are using the term, but as far as I know the company making them has not used it. The clear ones are still r4 except for some minor changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread