CE2 cartomizers- USA master list (6/8/11 update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
It's been quite a while since anyone posted in here, but I figure there has to be one or two others who still use steel CE2's. I use them in MAP tanks yet, and they're pretty hard to find these days. So, here you go.

Royal Smoker, revision 6, Steel CE2's
2.4 to 2.6 ohms and 2.8 to 3.0 ohms in both regular and XL sizes
Listed as $3.00 a piece, but are $2.00 if you buy five or more.
CE2 Stainless Steel Cartos - Assorted Lengths and Ohms (use for ceramic cup) - Vaperfexion

Galthrojh

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
It's been quite a while since anyone posted in here, but I figure there has to be one or two others who still use steel CE2's. I use them in MAP tanks yet, and they're pretty hard to find these days. So, here you go.

CE2 Stainless Steel Cartos - Assorted Lengths and Ohms (use for ceramic cup) - Vaperfexion

Yup. As of now these are the only ones I've been able to find. Saddened I can't get my GotVapes Fluxomizers again. Went back to analogs for a year so trying hard to find a good vape.

If anyone has regular size CE2s they'd like to sell me, drop me a PM. :)

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv

Thanks for the link man!

RavenK

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
WI
I don't understand what happened to these? I've searched here and google but am not finding any, or a reason why they are not available.
:confused:

I'm SO sad, I bought a pack of 5 like two years ago, I have one left. That is how well they work in my tank. The only time I change a ce2 is if it starts to taste burnt. My current one I put in June 2011, no lie!

I do not like caartos, not sure wth I'm going to do now. I just bought a smoktech tank today too thinking I would just use ce2s in them. meh

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I don't understand what happened to these? I've searched here and google but am not finding any, or a reason why they are not available.
:confused:

I'm SO sad, I bought a pack of 5 like two years ago, I have one left. That is how well they work in my tank. The only time I change a ce2 is if it starts to taste burnt. My current one I put in June 2011, no lie!

I do not like caartos, not sure wth I'm going to do now. I just bought a smoktech tank today too thinking I would just use ce2s in them. meh

Check the Vaperfexion link a couple posts above. They are out of the 2.4XL's, but have 2.8 XL's and reg sizes of both, if those will do.

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
Thing is, I have tried the tanks in several forms and the thing I detest most of all is the drip tip. I don't like the feel of them or how the vapor cools as it travels up them, making for a cold vape. Gotvapes has the phoenix. My friend's mother bought a pack of those because they didn't have Fluxos. I traded her one of my Fluxos (luckily I bought a few packs of them and only used a couple in the last year or two) to givwe it a try and it was one of the biggest pieces of garbage I have vaped. It's a good thing I've saved all of my dead Fluxos, for one of these days, I'm going to rebuild them so I have an endless supply.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
These are listed as steel ce2's in the description, but the drop down box says clear. I've tried to contact them through there "Contact Us" feature, but it does'nt work for me, it says mail client is not properly installed. I don't have phone service at the moment, if anyone could contact them and find out if these are steel or not I'd appreciate it, also if they are plain or have a black sticker. CE2 XL Steel Cartomizers (5pack)

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread