CE2 Ceramic Cartos - FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinrose

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have been using an ego mega (900 mah batt) with a type b atty and carts but decided I was tired of the poly burn taste and someone had previously recommended the ceramic carts so I thought I'd give it a try. When they arrived I figured out how to fill and then let it sit for about 20 mins. I put it on my battery, took a drag and thought not bad. Good TH and good flavor. Took a second drag and immediately reached for my drink to get the worst thing I had ever tasted out of my mouth. It was a combo of my juice flavor and something that tasted like I would imagine sucking on a hot tire would taste like. I tried every trick and tip I could find here on the forums and you tube. Still no success. IMO these are absolute trash and the went straight to my trash can. Definite fail in my book.

Last edited:

attymiser

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New York
Get a tybe B tank atty and instead of using a tank on it use your tybe b cart. Yup, that's what I said, use a cart on the tank atty. Trust me on this. You will never go back to anything else. Fill it once and it's good for half the day. No leaks. No dry hits. Just perfect vape all day! I have type b cart attys with carts and they suck. I have the type b tank atty with tank and they suck. Put the cart on the tank atty, perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread