CE2 cleromizers(links to pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Long story short, when I got into my PV I also got my mom to make the switch. While that is all good and wonderful the responsibility to buy all the supplies lands on... you got it... me! I've tried to teach my mom how to use the internet a few times but she's simply satisfied just playing solitaire.

Anyhoo I've hunted for these bad boys at a reasonable (under 9$ price tag) a few times with no luck. The only place I've found is Health Cabin and my mom doesn't really want me to order from China as it will take so much longer.

I originally got the CE2's at Good Prophets but they're out of the lower Ohm rating she needs so GP is out.

Here is a link to basically what I'm looking for :5pc New CE2 XL clearomizers for 510/eGo

Originally it was more like this, but I'm getting the impression these are being phased out so if anyone is aware of clearance sales for 2.0-2.6 Ohms clearomizers of this brand I would appreciate it. : GP CE2 510 XL Clearomizers for 510 and eGo

The biggest problem I've faced in this hunt is so many "Vision" cleros, or other XL cleros being charged at about 5-7$ for ONE cleromizer which is boggling my mind at the moment. Looking for help in finding these XL 1.8ml cleromizers. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread