The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CE2-X XL quality?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by jcleaver, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jcleaver

jcleaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    Palatine, IL
    I just got around to trying the new CE2-X XLs that I received, and out of the first box, the first 3 leaked from the base like there wasn't any seal at all. The 4th one seems fine so far, but i am wondering is this an aberration? It is possible that the tubes were cracked in shipment, as the box had obviously gotten out of shape, so that is the most likely cause. It wasn't very bad, but there was a crease in the box that shouldn't have been there.

If these boxes won't protect the cartos, is there a way to get shipping containers that won't smash the goods?

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

if you had cracks and they arent used please send them back we will cover the cost and replace them, yes it seems that during shipment and how they get manhandled that the ones packed towards the top and corners can get squished.

this is being remedied for future shipments from china.

the boxes are big and heavy and we all know it goes through so many hands and they usualy manhandle packages but normally they are packed properly with extra padding which we told them to do with some other adjustments.

3. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Unfortunately it isn't that unusual. I use the BD 3ml syringe instead of the factory tube. I read somewhere were someone used heat shrink tubing.
    The other problem I just ran across is 1 out of five is a dud (as in dead or wick problem).
    Still like them but glad I won't have to order more for awhile---maybe by then someone will work the kinks out.

4. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Why do I see this after my order? Pooh I hope you all can please look at my 10 XL's real good like before you ship PLEASE! :thumbs: Adrena is on there in the comments....

5. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

jc
    ...i have ordered and my friend has as well,,the quality is great..
    sorry u got some cracked one..but just wanted to let you know i havnt had a better more dependable carto and it saves me tons with ejuice. thought you would want to know if quality were an issue :)
    good luck to you

6. jcleaver

Nov 1, 2010
    Palatine, IL
    I can only see one that might have a crack that is unused. Even then, I am not sure that it is a crack. None of the ones that I used that leaked looked like there were any cracks. I will just use the innards and try to make a syringe mod with them.

7. jcleaver

Nov 1, 2010
    Palatine, IL
    I'm sure they will be fine. I have ordered 3 packs of the regular clearomizers, and I still have most working after 3 months of constant use. In fact, of the 3 packs I had ordered, I have only had 1 that didn't work out of the box; which is why I was a little concerned about this latest incarnation.

8. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i hear ya i am a nooby :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.