Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I have been waiting for the SI CE3s to come back in stock and now I am 2nd guessing my plan to buy them.

Not only am I horribly impatient but I also dont want to buy it from Smokeless Image if there are better ones out there that are in stock. On the same token, if the SI ones are worth the wait, I will wait.........

Thoughts?

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I have been waiting for the SI CE3s to come back in stock and now I am 2nd guessing my plan to buy them.

Not only am I horribly impatient but I also dont want to buy it from Smokeless Image if there are better ones out there that are in stock. On the same token, if the SI ones are worth the wait, I will wait.........

Thoughts?

The ce3 that smokeless image sells is the same one that gotvapes sells as the Phoenix. I know that gotvapes is also out of stock on them as well.

Smokeless image has posted on their subforum, that they have been shipped and are supposed to be in today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yourdaddy

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Just looked at their site. A CE5 wouldn't look good on a 510 battery. It would work as I use my 510 battery as a back up for my eGo VV battery. The eGo batteries look more like a cigar. There are some DC cartomizers out there that have worked well for me. (can't remember where I got them) Hope you find something that works for you. Have you ever used a CE3 before?

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
but in your opinion, are the SI ones that you suggest using for someone trying it to see if that is the way they want to go?

Mr. Outlaw, at this point - I value your opinion - you have done well so far (I just should have ordered more from Vapedudes with the % off.

Like I said, the ones from SI are the same thing and are $2 cheaper before the coupon. If you use the 15% off coupon that is available, you only pay $8.50 a pack as opposed to $11.95 from gotvapes.

The ce3 Phoenix is available as a bottom coil (same as SI) and top coil. I personally don't like the top coil. They have more wicking issues than the bottom coil and a different flavor.

Vapedudes doesn't sell them anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida

The "smokymizer" is a different system. It uses a little plug to cover the fill hole. I really haven't seen independent reviews on them so I can't recommend them until I hear more.

The CE3 that we're discussing has been reviewed by some very trustworthy people and has gotten rave reviews. I've been using them over a month now and absolutly love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread