CEH files shakedown lawsuits in CA against 24 large e-cig companies alleging high carcinogen levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
Another typical bull.... scaremongering "study". Ever notice how in all of these so-called studies, they always try to emphasize using rats as if if that will somehow scare people even more.
I wonder what animal rights activists have to say able ask these animals being harmed in junk studies. :D

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
I wonder what animal rights activists have to say able ask these animals being harmed in junk studies. :D
That's a very good point. It's one thing to endanger, hurt or kill animals in the process of gaining important knowledge, but when the goal is deception and money hoarding, who's gonna try to justify THAT?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

They're in a quandary, no doubt - they love regulation but hate harming animals, so it's a coin flip. That said - many have invaded labs to 'free the rats'. They also don't have a clue as to how 'rights' are derived...

Reactions: KattMamma

RobbyRocket

Aug 25, 2015

Haha very true.The nanny nazis couldn't care less about rats being used in a study, as long as the purpose is to further their anti-freedom of the individual agenda. Such hypocrites.

Reactions: KattMamma

nopatch

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
India
I replied to to Charles Margulis asked for the complete testing protocols, and asked if he could supply this information, or point me to where I can find it. I aslo asked if the study was published, if it was peer reviewed, and what lab did the testing.

He replied, saying that the details are part of a confidential legal case. I replied asking if could at least tell me if the study has been peer reviewed.

He didn't merely say that the details are confidential. He said the legal case is confidential. Well CEH sure blabbed all over the press about their "confidential" case. This is big time corruption, and the sneakiest, most damaging dishonesty regarding vaping to date, IMO.

Seems there is some money to be made here.If somebody could gather resources to repeat the test in the same lab on some select eliquids it could prove to be beneficial. It is quite possible that some flavors in certain eliquids are causing excessive formation of formaldehyde like substances in the ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread