• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Central Florida or East Florida Meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
When I talked to the guys at Esmoker today I forget their names there is Steve and the other guy I think he is hispanic can't remember his name he said it's someones birthday so hopefully they are going to get some beer and food and whatever. This would be my first vape meet. I really want to go and and show off my gear and see what everyone else has and hang out with some local vapors.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
When I talked to the guys at Esmoker today I forget their names there is Steve and the other guy I think he is hispanic can't remember his name he said it's someones birthday so hopefully they are going to get some beer and food and whatever. This would be my first vape meet. I really want to go and and show off my gear and see what everyone else has and hang out with some local vapors.

Steve and TJ. It is my birthday. :)

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Steve and TJ. It is my birthday. :)

Both great guys, I'm glad that there is a store in Town. Before they opened a physical store I would either have to go to the Fleamarket if I had a emergency and didn't want to wait for shipping or head to LJs in Edgewater to the store there. I'm glad they are getting more walk in traffic. TJ was telling me it was your birthday they sound pretty excited to host people.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Both great guys, I'm glad that there is a store in Town. Before they opened a physical store I would either have to go to the Fleamarket if I had a emergency and didn't want to wait for shipping or head to LJs in Edgewater to the store there. I'm glad they are getting more walk in traffic. TJ was telling me it was your birthday they sound pretty excited to host people.

I am there almost every Saturday. I do some reviews for them, and consider them friends. It is a great place to hang out.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
I am there almost every Saturday. I do some reviews for them, and consider them friends. It is a great place to hang out.

I ran across some of your reviews the other day on Youtube. I just grabbed a few of these from them yesterday and I love them. You should grab a few of these and do a review. They are much better then the ce4 stardust clearomizers.
Link to what I'm talking about
1.0ml KR 510 Clearomizer (5) | New Products | eSmoker Online
2.4ml eGo CC (Coil Changeable) Clearomizer | Clearomizers | eSmoker Online

They just go these in the store yesterday and I love them great hit, no burnt or plastic taste, no leaking and tons of vapor. Both are rebuildable which I really like.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I ran across some of your reviews the other day on Youtube. I just grabbed a few of these from them yesterday and I love them. You should grab a few of these and do a review. They are much better then the ce4 stardust clearomizers.
Link to what I'm talking about
1.0ml KR 510 Clearomizer (5) | New Products | eSmoker Online
2.4ml eGo CC (Coil Changeable) Clearomizer | Clearomizers | eSmoker Online

They just go these in the store yesterday and I love them great hit, no burnt or plastic taste, no leaking and tons of vapor. Both are rebuildable which I really like.

I've already got the Kanger T2, and should be posting the review tonight. I will also be doing the T1. But, the 510 style, I will be getting this Saturday for testing.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone

Could you tell me where is there a store in Edgewater? Is the name LJs or is that an abreviation? I don't live far from Edgewater.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Could you tell me where is there a store in Edgewater? Is the name LJs or is that an abreviation? I don't live far from Edgewater.

Yes it's LJ's E Smokes L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes I went there once pretty good store they have a decent selection of stuff lots of mods. Nice people who own it. I would go there again but it's a little far from Lake County.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Yes it's LJ's E Smokes L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes I went there once pretty good store they have a decent selection of stuff lots of mods. Nice people who own it. I would go there again but it's a little far from Lake County.

Thanx for the response. It's not that far from me. I used to fly models in Edgewater. Looks like a great website. I think I'll mosey up there tomorrow. The one in Orlando is almost twice as far but I may be able to get over there next month for the meetup. Going to try anyway. It's got to beat the Daytona Flea Market which was my only option for local.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Thanx for the response. It's not that far from me. I used to fly models in Edgewater. Looks like a great website. I think I'll mosey up there tomorrow. The one in Orlando is almost twice as far but I may be able to get over there next month for the meetup. Going to try anyway. It's got to beat the Daytona Flea Market which was my only option for local.

If you do check out LJ's pick up a bottle of their Papa Smurf Juice it's so good.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL

Heh, even ESmoker is a tad far ... from Four Corners. :p But I still go.

If you do check out LJ's pick up a bottle of their Papa Smurf Juice it's so good.

This intreagues me. What's it like?

I'll do that. I don't really need anything right now but sure can't come home empty handed lol.

I'm the same way, and it was 30 bux worth of juice last time I went by ES ... not bad tho, only one I didn't end up liking. Tasted okay when I was at the store. Meh when I got home and tried it again. But they can't all be winners. :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Have you steeped that juice? sometimes it takes a good steep for the juice to build "character!" Happy Vaping!

Well, it's from High Caliber, so I generally figure by the time I buy it that it's where it will be. Since I am pretty sure they do mass production. But I will try it again later. I won't throw juice out ... well I would after it's old enough ... but you never know when there will be a juicemergency :p

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Heh, even ESmoker is a tad far ... from Four Corners. :p But I still go.

This intreagues me. What's it like?

I'm the same way, and it was 30 bux worth of juice last time I went by ES ... not bad tho, only one I didn't end up liking. Tasted okay when I was at the store. Meh when I got home and tried it again. But they can't all be winners. :)

Papa Smurf is like a blueberry/strawberry whipped cream juice. It really is good, I just wish it wasn't a 90 min drive from Leesburg to Edgewater
Here is a link for the juice Search Results : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

What juice did you get from Esmoker that you didn't like? The only juice I will buy from them is Menthol Mint Blast, Killa Vanilla and Our 4 (RY4) Otherwise I'm not that into their liquids. I don't like that most of them are either all VG or all PG. I wish they would carry more juices maybe some other companies.

Sorry for going off topic a lot in this thread, if it's a problem maybe we can make a esmoker thread so we can talk all things esmokeronline.

Well, it's from High Caliber, so I generally figure by the time I buy it that it's where it will be. Since I am pretty sure they do mass production. But I will try it again later. I won't throw juice out ... well I would after it's old enough ... but you never know when there will be a juicemergency :p
I think they mix some of their own juices maybe the ones that have their label on them. If they don't mix them they might buy in bigger bottles and then transfer it to smaller bottles. One day I went in there and the one guy said he was bottling up some juice he had it all over his hands.

Last edited:

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Papa Smurf is like a blueberry/strawberry whipped cream juice. It really is good, I just wish it wasn't a 90 min drive from Leesburg to Edgewater
Here is a link for the juice Search Results : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

What juice did you get from Esmoker that you didn't like? The only juice I will buy from them is Menthol Mint Blast, Killa Vanilla and Our 4 (RY4) Otherwise I'm not that into their liquids. I don't like that most of them are either all VG or all PG. I wish they would carry more juices maybe some other companies.

Sorry for going off topic a lot in this thread, if it's a problem maybe we can make a esmoker thread so we can talk all things esmokeronline.

I think they mix some of their own juices maybe the ones that have their label on them. If they don't mix them they might buy in bigger bottles and then transfer it to smaller bottles. One day I went in there and the one guy said he was bottling up some juice he had it all over his hands.

Killa Vanilla is a High Caliber blend. The one I have I don't like is Tiramasu. but it's all good. Maybe someone I met will like it.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Killa Vanilla is a High Caliber blend. The one I have I don't like is Tiramasu. but it's all good. Maybe someone I met will like it.

Hmm I've pondered the tiramisu but never pulled the trigger. Does it taste like real tiramisu? I usually don't vape things I won't eat or drink and I know I've eaten tiramisu before but it's been such a long time I forget what it tastes like.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hmm I've pondered the tiramisu but never pulled the trigger. Does it taste like real tiramisu? I usually don't vape things I won't eat or drink and I know I've eaten tiramisu before but it's been such a long time I forget what it tastes like.

Oh, that is a really strong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread