Chain vaping?? Do people do everything one-handed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
Not to start an OT battle on the thread...but what did they do to the guy who got the woman pregnant? Assuming he went to the same college, he was expelled, wasn't he? WASN'T HE? Yeah, right!! I think you know the answer to that one!!

Ah, the sixties. I'm so glad I wasn't born until the end of them.
Oh, but other than that the 60's/70's were a wonderful time to be alive and in young adulthood! A colorful time, and still a fairly innocent time (mostly because every scandal was not yet being reported as it happened!!)

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Oh, but other than that the 60's/70's were a wonderful time to be alive and in young adulthood! A colorful time, and still a fairly innocent time (mostly because every scandal was not yet being reported as it happened!!)

OT on my own thread - My grown kids don't believe me that I watched I Love Lucy on TV in those days, and that Lucy and Ricky slept in pajamas and in twin beds, even though they were married. Times have changed, for sure.:) It was a pretty innocent time.

Dan_

Sep 12, 2013
UK
When I was smoking cigarettes I would only chain smoke when drinking (if it wasn't too cold outside). When I first got an ecig I tried to do it the same way but found I needed to vape often to satisfy the cravings.

Then it was the convenience - no need to go outside (I didn't smoke in the house) - and the delicious tastes. I was chain vaping at home quite a bit (at work I only generally pop out 3-4 times in the day - can't vape indoors). I was actually a bit concerned about it at one stage and tried some nic-free liquid, but the absent throat hit bothered me.

Now into my 4th month vaping I've dropped to 12 mg/mL I think my nicotine tolerance is dropping. I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable from the nicotine if I have a long session while watching TV or something and have started just naturally putting it down for a while and not feeling an urge to keep going. Having recently discovered a few juices I really like, I think I'm getting to a point where I'm craving the flavour more than the nicotine and I need to adjust the balance.

wonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
USA
I have a ProVari, so I always use two hands for vaping. You know, just to be safe.

When I am not vaping, I am cradling my ProVari (V. 2.5 BTW) lovingly with both hands while admire it.

The only time I put my ProVari down is while writing the check to pay the 2nd mortgage I needed to buy the little darling.

But hey, it's a ProVari!

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
I would chain smoke to make up for the times I couldn't smoke. Especially in the car. And I didn't smoke in the house, but when I would go outside to smoke, I'd usually smoke a couple, one right after the other. Now that I vape, I still vape quite a bit in the car. And though I don't vape in the common areas of the house, I do vape in the bedroom. If I am watching TV in the bedroom, I find myself vaping straight for an hour. I'll swap after about 20 min and keep vaping. Dropped from 18mg to 12mg about 6 weeks ago and find I am still going through about 2ml/day, give or take.

Yes, we are. I think I'm like your mom.

We vary all over the place in this family (I got the vaping train started). I'm a chain vaper, just as I used to be a chain smoker. My mom vapes like she smoked, which was sometimes. My cousin is an occasional vaper, just like he used to smoke. Another cousin is a chain vaper but used to be a sometime smoker (he did say that knowing it probably wasn't going to kill him was the plus there, along with decent flavors and Not Bothering The Folks Near Him...his wife doesn't care in the slightest).

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
I don't get chance to vape much at work, so at home I make up for it.

I have a vape-imp, he stands on the arm of the chair, holds my 6 different mods, swapping them at my request (he does have 6 hands though), presses the button when I give him the nod and holds the device so I can have a toot. I've even trained him to fill up the juice when needed, he does struggle a bit with the child proof caps though - that was the best dream ever last night :laugh:

Need to figure out how the vape-imp can mind-read so you wouldn't have to nod. That seems like such a taxing movement.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Need to figure out how the vape-imp can mind-read so you wouldn't have to nod. That seems like such a taxing movement.

That will be tonight's dream then - the vape-imp that can read my mind too. Then just need to train him to order from Nicoticket using the Wife's credit card without her knowing and I'll be sorted ;)

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I think the closest I ever came to chain vaping was in the first week or so after putting down the cigarettes. I'm not a really heavy vaper, I sometimes go for long periods of time throughout the day (when I'm busy) without vaping. Sitting at the computer or just watching TV, I'll pick up my PV, take a toot or two, and put it back down.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
That will be tonight's dream then - the vape-imp that can read my mind too. Then just need to train him to order from Nicoticket using the Wife's credit card without her knowing and I'll be sorted ;)

Wife's credit card? Have vape-imp use neighbor's card, making sure he/it runs over when said mail arrives before neighbor has had a chance to question the likes of Nicoticket. .

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
I only smoked like half a pack a day. But I found if I was smoking with some friends we might light up 2 or 3 in a row. With vaping I kinda do it til I get my nic fix. We will see what happens when I get to school. And if I get drunk then yeah sorta chain vape as do some of my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Wife's credit card? Have vape-imp use neighbor's card, making sure he/it runs over when said mail arrives before neighbor has had a chance to question the likes of Nicoticket. .

I like your way of thinking. I've never seen eye to eye with my neighbour since she moved in and had her weekly all night parties :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread