Chameleon Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
That's pretty ingenious using compression to hold that adapter in place! Great idea, no multiple sets of threads to deal with and you can easily make one for any atomizer that's available now or in the future. Excellent idea! I got my e-mail and I'm ready, wonder if I can get the first one...how many people got the e-mail? :) Nice work Isaac!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Ordered Order #: 1260419149-840

Wow I like the way all the adapters change out ... and there will be a 6V sleeve available soon? I hope so .... can't wait to get it Iken .. and hey how ya been :)
Hi Youtube! How's it goin? It's great to see you!! Yep the 6v sleeve is coming but I'm not entirely sure exactly when. :(
I got it. Thanks Isaac.:)
Hey Blind, how are they??

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I want a heads up before you post the sleeves-I must get my order in before they are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no-I am not sending you me Chameleon, yet. I feel I may loose the ability to use the ultrafire bat if the body is widened any. Maybe later but, I will get you an ultrfire in the mail by Friday. PROMISE!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I want a heads up before you post the sleeves-I must get my order in before they are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no-I am not sending you me Chameleon, yet. I feel I may loose the ability to use the ultrafire bat if the body is widened any. Maybe later but, I will get you an ultrfire in the mail by Friday. PROMISE!

Haha A little room won't hurt Tina. Every mod I have in my name doesn't provide a solid fit as the Chameleon does. All I'm looking to shave is .5 of a mm. Whenever miss Tina, the offer is always on the table. :)
I'll definitely let you know when they come in. I PROMISE! :D

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
quality device built like a brick house and very cool looking. Love the options and the switch/button is perfect, in fact it is ideal. Compact size and fits very comfy in the hand.
Fine choice you have choosen to stock Iken. Thanks for the quick delivery and did I mention I love the fact the Chamelon stands vertical while not in use.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
man checking out that video was cool to watch. The maker of that mod really did a good job making that. Im still trying to figure out how he put that puzzle together with out any glue or solder. I may just get one. I even like how the adapter goes in. Thats a really nice mod and utilizes my favorite battery Cr123's.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Why not Grim, It's also very small ;)
Chammodel.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wow, you've got HUGE hands! j/k

Is the Chameleon available (or going to be in the future)? The website says out of stock?

Thanks and great work!

Haha Actually those are the Mrs's hands and they're much smaller than mine! :lol: Yep, they're on their way! We're looking at maybe a week to two max

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Hate to bug you but do you have a pic of the Chamelon next to the Laser? I'm considering either one of yours or a Chuck as my stock 901 isn't doing it for me. Throat hit and heat seem to be what I'm missing most, though a longer lasting battery would be a huge plus. My problem is my budget doesn't allow for me to buy multiples and I've never tried anything other than my 901.

I also wouldn't mind approx. dimensions of the Chamelon and Laser.

Thanks!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hate to bug you but do you have a pic of the Chamelon next to the Laser? I'm considering either one of yours or a Chuck as my stock 901 isn't doing it for me. Throat hit and heat seem to be what I'm missing most, though a longer lasting battery would be a huge plus. My problem is my budget doesn't allow for me to buy multiples and I've never tried anything other than my 901.

I also wouldn't mind approx. dimensions of the Chamelon and Laser.

Thanks!

Nah! Not a bother in the least! Yow, only a 901?! Your missing a world of fun and pleasure's . I started out on a 901 too, then went to 801, then went to 510, then came the mods, faves in that exact same order honestly and now hooked on Kr-808's in mods and standards. I would most definitely recommend the Chameleon for you. You can try all 4 types of main atomizers on it. From 901,801,510 and Kr cartomizers. However they must be KR's. They have a certain groove down underneath the center pin for airflow. Plus the HV extension sleeve that will be avialable when I receive the Chameleons is also a big +. At the moment for laser's I only have 510 and 1 901 left, but for your first mod I wouldn't recommend it all that much, they are not meant to last forever. just a laser pointer mod honestly.
IMG_3599.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread