Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Thank for the reply! I've signed up for your newsletter so now am I one of the "cool kids"?!?! Any idea when the Chamelons (and sleeve I guess) will be in?

Thanks!

Oh BTW, enjoy your vacation - since you seem to like the cold come to Minnesota! It's nice and cool here, especially when the wind kicks up!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thank for the reply! I've signed up for your newsletter so now am I one of the "cool kids"?!?! Any idea when the Chamelons (and sleeve I guess) will be in?

Thanks!

Oh BTW, enjoy your vacation - since you seem to like the cold come to Minnesota! It's nice and cool here, especially when the wind kicks up!
Oh man! You know I googled that! No way, no how! Other than Alaska that Is the coldest state! bbbbuuurrrrrr
Oh yes, you are now officially cool. but do you have what it takes to be coool?
YouTube - Family Guy - Rocket man
Chamel and sleeve will be shipping together ;) I don't have an exact eta but I'm still going with 1-2 weeks at best.
Didn't get the bat in the mail to you seeing as you are on vacation, I saw no rush. Just did not want you to get back and wonder where it might have landed! Have fun and be safe.

Hehe Thats fine, from what the manufacture said, all should be well for the future. The fix I'm offering is the same specs they're doing right off the bat now, finally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread