Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have decided that I am signing that petition; there is nothing more important than protecting our future, the children. I stand aghast at the hostility shown here toward the most worthy of goals, saving the children. And exhaling vaporized PG, VG and (the horror) flavors will contribute to global warming,

(/sarc, if required)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Did you try using down-twinkles, instead of down-votes. Society it is a changing.

This is definitely my ALL TIME favorite video about the "Occupy" movement and definitely my top ten. I did not take Occupy all serious before (especially when it was being fueled by Starbucks I MEAN) but after this video, I had a very hard time taking anything all serious at all, every. We use down-twinkles a LOT in our household.

Anna

Reactions: CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Words fail me, priceless. I came close to laughing but this struck me as rather sad.

Did you try using down-twinkles, instead of down-votes. Society it is a changing.

This is definitely my ALL TIME favorite video about the "Occupy" movement and definitely my top ten. I did not take Occupy all serious before (especially when it was being fueled by Starbucks I MEAN) but after this video, I had a very hard time taking anything all serious at all, every. We use down-twinkles a LOT in our household.

Anna

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I figure I first appeared on one of those lists ages ago; no point worrying about it now.

I wasn't at least not enough to get flagged when my sister underwent the highest criminal investigation known to mankind, where they must investigate your friends and relatives. I was surprised.

Maybe they were like, "Meh they all have that one batty relative," and I was IT?

Anna

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I wasn't at least not enough to get flagged when my sister underwent the highest criminal investigation known to mankind, where they must investigate your friends and relatives. I was surprised.

Maybe they were like, "Meh they all have that one batty relative," and I was IT?

Anna

They figured you drained and cleansed the gene pool; she was cleared.:lol:
:lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good to know I'm useful for something then.

Speaking of useful (I can't find the thread) does the Innoken Proton go into a "stealth" mode someway, and how the heck do you turn it back on? I figure I may not have time to go digging for the manual.

This is actually less off topic than you might think, I would like my mod to "change" and for someone to "organize that" for me, because otherwise I've just busted the screen and that is SO not working for me. I'm scared of the little round button I freely admit it.

Also, this one Siren I have seems intent on killing off my mods, so I'm lightly worried. etc.

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
This morning I got one titled "Ban vaping devices".

One comment said, I've heard of lungs bursting and devices exploding in people's faces.

I am disappointed. your post mentioned "comments" so I went to the site to add my comment to this idiotic petition (I never did find that specific petition) but I quickly realized you cannot comment without first signing the damn petition. That really sucks.

On a side note, have you ever just browsed the petitions on that site? There are some REALLY stupid ones. Someone petitioning their parents to allow them to get a futon. Some kid petitioning his teacher to be able to use pen (instead of pencil) in class. Someone petitioning world leaders to make the world stop spinning so they can get more sun. There are petitions to get everyone to following someone on Youtube, and another to unlock someone's Twitter account. Some of these people need to have their voter registrations revoked, and be prevented from ever breeding.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Maybe it saw you giving down twinkles to someone and thought you were giving the twinkles to it so

Fixed itself somehow. I am glad that is one of my favorite mods. I think you can put it in stealth mode, and you can also remove it from that mode via a bunch of random button pushing. Uptwinkles on the fixing itself, dowtwinkles on the fact that it can do that All By Itself. Well, let's face it, it's probably something I did.

I'm like intimidated to tackle the dicodes. Tonight. I will have reading to do, I think.
Anna

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
On a side note, have you ever just browsed the petitions on that site? There are some REALLY stupid ones. Someone petitioning their parents to allow them to get a futon. Some kid petitioning his teacher to be able to use pen (instead of pencil) in class. Someone petitioning world leaders to make the world stop spinning so they can get more sun. There are petitions to get everyone to following someone on Youtube, and another to unlock someone's Twitter account. Some of these people need to have their voter registrations revoked, and be prevented from ever breeding.

It's the internet. The greatest creation for advancing knowledge somehow devolving the species so that our pets are now smarter than we are.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I am disappointed. your post mentioned "comments" so I went to the site to add my comment to this idiotic petition (I never did find that specific petition) but I quickly realized you cannot comment without first signing the damn petition. That really sucks.

The only ones they send me are criminal justice system atrocities and the occasional animal cruelty, guess because that's all I've signed in the past. At least until I got that ban vaping petition. They must have some information gathering in place and discovered I buy vaping gear.

Maybe I'll go browse them sometime, sounds like fun.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread