Status
Not open for further replies.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I vape high VG juices and when I switch flavors I vape 1ml plain VG or PG through it to clean out the previous flavor. then fill with a new flavor. I vape mostly similar custards and vanillas through mine so the flavors don't clash.

Do NOT dry burn these coils. It will ruin them. This is the same rule as with the other smaller BVC's from aspire.

MarvelMyxer

Jan 8, 2015
Franklin, IN
I basically vape two types of liquid, a fruity dessert, and a bakery type...when I am wanting to switch from one to the other I disassemble and clean the whole thing with water...except the coil. The coil I wipe clean and then I take a new paper towel and roll up a corner and insert it in the hole in the coil...then I tightly wrap the whole coil in the rest of the paper towel and Velcro it tightly in place and let it set until I am ready to switch back. I was surprised the first time how much of the remaining juice the paper towel sucked out. It leaves an almost completely juice free coil and no fear of ruining it with a dry burn.

DRock1984

Jan 29, 2015
I rinse the tank with warm water for about twenty seconds and wipe the coil with paper towel. Then I wipe the tank and top with pipe cleaners till dry. Then add the new juice and reassemble. It takes about five good vapes before the new flavor comes through. These coils hold a lot of juice. After all they are the size of a fricken bumble bee. No issues so far using this method. I won't dry hit them I have yet to dry hit a coil and not have that annoying burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread