Changing the vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
After thinking about this for awhile, I've come to the conclusion that one of the biggest reasons I've been able to quit cigarettes is the ability to "change the vape" to suit whatever mood I'm in. I've had to buy a couple of e-cig models and mods plus a lot of juices, and it took some experimenting, but...

When I'm sitting in the Dinosaur Room watching a movie on the big screen, I like a very flavorful, very smooth vape. (Blueberry Cheesecake from Alien Visions works well.)

When I'm working at the computer, I mindlessly vape and pretty much anything is okay.

When I have a few beers, I want it harsh and nasty. I was that way with real cigarettes. Get a couple of beers in me, and I'd buy a pack of unfiltereds and inhale like I was trying to smoke the whole thing in one puff. These days, I have a liquid that normally tastes like eating ashes from a public ashtray... after it's sat in the rain for a few days. But when I'm drinking, I get out an LR atty, use fresh batteries, and "wow... this stuff kicks like a naughty little donkey."

A friend of mine recently congratulated me on quitting smoking. I said to her, "I don't really feel like I've quit anything. vaping is more fun than smoking."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread