Changing to high VG nicotine liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I am a new member from Auz and have been happily using a 50/50 or 60/40 VG/PG mix. My current supplier has been having commercial issues. So, I have tried some other suppliers, but they only supply 70/30 VG/PG. I have found that this mixture causes my coils to carbonise quickly and I soon get a burnt taste. I have been told to use lower Ohm coils which I already do - 0.5 ohm Aspire Tritan and wattage between 20 to 40 watts, I currently only run 14 watts where I have found I get the best flavour and longevity from my coils.
I have been told to use coils of a higher wattage
Can any advise on this as it appears most oversees suppliers are of the 70/30 type liquids

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi
I am a new member from Auz and have been happily using a 50/50 or 60/40 VG/PG mix. My current supplier has been having commercial issues. So, I have tried some other suppliers, but they only supply 70/30 VG/PG. I have found that this mixture causes my coils to carbonise quickly and I soon get a burnt taste. I have been told to use lower Ohm coils which I already do - 0.5 ohm Aspire Tritan and wattage between 20 to 40 watts, I currently only run 14 watts where I have found I get the best flavour and longevity from my coils.
I have been told to use coils of a higher wattage
Can any advise on this as it appears most oversees suppliers are of the 70/30 type liquids
Try diluting your 70vg juices with a couple drops of distilled water in your tank. If you don't notice any drop in flavor just add a few drops of the dw to your juice bottle. That way you can simply continue to use the coils you like. All you need is to thin the juice and maintain the flavor.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Can any advise on this
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could check out:
https://www.thevaperstable.com/how-to-get-the-most-from-your-coils/
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/new-users-put-your-location-in-your-profile.2889/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread