Charger Assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cure.the.radio

Aug 20, 2012
Georgia
I've just gotten a VV box mod and I'm loving it. The batteries ,14500(s), died so I stuck them on the charger which is 1200mA and The red light, which indicates that the batteries are charging, turned green in maybe 15-30 minutes. So I think, "this can't be possible..." I put it into my device and they seem charged but weak. Again the light is green in 5 minutes. Does it just charge that fast? should I leave it on while they're green? (my intuition is no).

I've ego chargers go green too early and that usually meant the battery was screwed on a little tight. I turn it left until it turns green and then stop as soon as it is red. Since there are no threads on these batteries obviously. So I have no clue

Is it just that fast?

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
You need to get a multimeter, they have very cheap versions available at harbor freight, or a local hardware will have one as well, or maybe you can borrow one from a friend or family member. That way you can test your batteries and find out what is going on. Here is a site that can bea great tool when it comes to li-ion batts and most other batts as well. Charging Lithium-Ion Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread